Guided City Tour of Pisa
- Explore the beautiful, quaint city of Pisa
- Enjoy the magnificent Italian countryside on a fully fitted GT coach as you cruise from Florence to Pisa
- Study the rich architecture and history of Pisa
- Expert guide providing commentary through the duration of the trip
A tour that has been going on from the middle-ages, it’s time to take a voyage from Florence to Pisa, this time with the comforts of the 21st century. Sit in a fully-fitted coach and relax as the picturesque landscape passes by your windows.
Once you reach Pisa, you will start your tour of this quaint city. Begin with a short stroll along the medieval walls up to the Porta Santa Maria - an old-fashioned entrance gate. Experience the panoramic view of the magical Piazza Dei Miracoli and study its Romanesque architecture. Next up, the iconic Cathedral of Pisa. Step in and see the surreal structure fitting for any God.
Next up, the Pisa Baptistery and the Camposanto Monumentale, both serene locations. Experience the calmness in the air before the air gets buzzing with the excitement of the next location - The Leaning Tower. Be sure to ask your guide any questions you might have through the duration of the trip.
While heading back, we’ll stop for some local ice-cream and spectacular photo-ops.
- The Cathedral of Pisa
- Porta Santa Maria
- Pisa Baptistery
- Piazza Dei Miracoli
- Camposanto Monumentale
- Leaning Tower
- Meeting Point: Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Starting Time: 8:30 AM, 2:45 PM
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- In case the Cathedral of Pisa is overcrowded you will be taken for a tour of the Piazza Cavalieri
- You will not be allowed to enter the Leaning Tower as part of this tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Bar Reale, Santa Maria Novella, Firenze, Italy, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Guided City Tour of Pisa