Walking Tour of Florence with Priority Access to Uffizi Gallery
Explore the length and breadth of the center of the Renaissance with this exceptional tour that not only allows you to see the best that Florence has to offer in a short span of time, but also allows you entry into the magnificent Uffizi gallery, allowing you to skip the long tickets lines so you can admire one of the most incredible collections of art in the world!
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery which allows priority access to the museum.
- Enjoy a bus tour to Fiesole and take in the panoramic views of Florence from this picturesque location.
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot and see its many attractions including Loggia Dei Lanzi, Ponte Vecchio, Florence Duomo.
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
Start your afternoon with a lovely stroll through the city. Explore its nooks and crannies and take in the quaint, picturesque town at its laziest. Renowned as the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has innumerable monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. You will start witht he spectacular Brunnelleschi Dome, the baptistery of San Giovanni which has the Porta Del Paradiso, literraly meaning the gates of paradise. You will make your way through the bustling Via Calzaoli from where you can marvel at the dominating structure of the Orsanmichele Chruch before making your way to the busy Mercato della Paglia to take part in some local customs like tossing a coin into the fountain to bring you good fortune.
You will of course get to admire the charming Ponte Vecchio, aptly named since it is the oldest bridge in Florence, lined by many renowned jewelers. Arrive at the Piazza Signoria, though to be one of the most beautiful squares in the world and the political center of the city, adorned by works of art like the Fountain of Neptune, Cellini's Perseus and the Rape of the Sabines, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio in the foreground. In short, you will discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town before you begin your visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
The Uffizi Gallery is the largest gallery of Florence and documents the city’s journey to the front runners of the Renaissance. With chronologically placed artworks, you’re bound to feel displaced in time but never truly lost. Study the artworks displayed here and learn all about the different techniques and skills employed by various prominent artists. Here’s a list of paintings that are a must-see at the venue.
Famous Works at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
Know Before You Go
- The tour starts promptly from the meeting point at 2:30 PM.
- The Uffizi Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
The meeting point is located at the Loggia del Bigallo, a gothic building overlooking the Piazza Duomo. You can find the Google Maps location here.
- Kindly note that your tickets the Uffizi allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, there may be a wait at the ticket counter at Gate number 3 when you're exchanging your voucher for the physical ticket. You will then have to gain entry at gate number 1 through the People with Reservation Entry. You will still have to go through security check.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Time was a big constraint for us. My husband and I had only one day in Florence and we had to make the best use of it. This guided tour of the city is the best. It was short and had included all the best spots. The Uffizi museum is also a good idea but its so big I don’t know if we did justice to it.
Customer service is good with these guys. I had a couple of questions like where to meet the guide and suggestion regarding tip etc. I was speaking to a female rep, she was very helpful about everything.
Liked the tour itinerary. It allowed us to have a guide who told us a lot about the place and the town. The priority access tickets also helped us save time.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive another email with your mobile voucher within 30-45 minutes of your purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
Loggia del Bigallo, Firenze
- The gallery is closed on Mondays and 1st Sunday of every month
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
Other experiences similar to Walking Tour of Florence with Priority Access to Uffizi Gallery