Skip The Line: Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets
- Located bang in the center of the city, the Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style!
- With these tickets, you gain skip the line access to the top of this stunning monument!
- From the top, you can watch the Parisian roads radiate out and bask in panoramic views of the city.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- This is one of the only places in Paris giving you a stunning view of the 12 Parisian avenues radiating out of the center of the city!
- The history associated with this monument is enriching and captures the essence of the city
The Arc de Triomphe, located in the center of the city is one of the top attractions in Paris. Taking inspiration from the ancient Roman triumphal arch style, this structure stands tall in the center of Paris. The Tomb of the soldier, located at the base of the arch pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
The skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center! The Arc de Triomphe gives you a different perspective to Paris and is unique in comparison to the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions in the city.
Know Before You Go
To access the Arc de Triomphe, you must use the underground walkway from the Avenue Champs-Elysées or Grande Armée which shall lead you to the designated entrance for the Skip the Line tickets.
Once in the underground walkway, head straight to the stairs, located on the right-hand side of the ticket office, which shall lead you to the Arc de Triomphe.
Once outside, head straight to the 'Reserved Entry' (Entrée Réservée) line on the right. All you have left to do is show your smartphone ticket to be granted entry.
Last admission is 45 minutes before closing.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I booked all my Paris tickets from headout, made a bunc of savings, even better than the Paris pass.
I liked the Arc, but I had also gone to Eiffel. Would suggest only do one terrace experience.
Superb views, it's a feat of architecture and makes you wonder about the wisdom of city planning!
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
- These tickets can be used within three months of purchase.
- Guests below 18 years of age does not need to purchase tickets
- Disclaimer: There are about 200 stairs up and no elevators.
- No disabled access.