Skip The Line: Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets
- Located bang in the center of the city, the Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style!
- With these tickets, you gain skip the line access to the top of this stunning monument!
- From the top, you can watch the Parisian roads radiate out and bask in panoramic views of the city.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- This is one of the only places in Paris giving you a stunning view of the 12 Parisian avenues radiating out of the center of the city!
- The history associated with this monument is enriching and captures the essence of the city
The Arc de Triomphe, located in the center of the city is one of the top attractions in Paris. Taking inspiration from the ancient Roman triumphal arch style, this structure stands tall in the center of Paris. The Tomb of the soldier, located at the base of the arch pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
The skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center! The Arc de Triomphe gives you a different perspective to Paris and is unique in comparison to the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions in the city.
Great place, great view, great experience. Just that I wish I could get an audio guide to help.
Grandest of places, it is a must-visit. Being an army man myself, I have always wanted to go to the Arc, just to see the tomb of the soldiers. Be sure to take the right company with you though. I took my sister who has weak knees and I had to hear her complain about the staircase the entire way. I had to leave early too because her Otitis was acting up. Nonetheless it was an experience of a lifetime and I salute the brave martyrs who gladly fought for their country.
The arc is really pretty! Getting the “skip the line” tickets wasn’t really that beneficial though because the day we went, there was barely any rush at all. Plus, we went during the day and it was VERY hot. Besides, after coming back to the hotel room I realized that the city lights in all its grandeur is only visible during the night! Don’t go in the morning, it is a waste of money. And if you are, make sure you’re wearing comfortable cotton clothes, and smack on a bunch of sun-tan lotion on yourselves.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
- These tickets have no expiration dates
- Guests below 18 years of age does not need to purchase tickets
- Disclaimer: There are about 200 stairs up and no elevators.
- No disabled access.
Other experiences similar to Skip The Line: Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets