Universal Studios Singapore™ Tickets
Enjoy your day at USS, Southeast Asia’s first Hollywood theme park. Spread over a vast area of 20 hectares the park caters to all age groups with its unique selection of rides and attractions. Universal Studios Singapore Ticket gets you full day access to Asia’s top amusement park 3 years running.
- Skip-the-Line admission at the entrance of the park.
- Unlimited access to rides, attractions, and shows at the venue across all seven zones.
- Tickets for Universal Studios Singapore are valid for the entire day.
- Your ticket is valid for 180 days and can be canceled till a day before your scheduled visit.
- Enjoy the iconic thrilling rides that make USS unique, like the Transformers Ride and BattleStar Galactica: Human vs Cylon, a duelling roller coaster ride with differing routes!
- Spend an adventurous day living out your silver screen dreams, going on hair raising rides and enjoying lifelike shows you could have only imagined before now!
Experience Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Universal Studios, one of Hollywood’s biggest productions, in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. The park is divided into seven different themed zones namely New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all. Spend your day traveling across the different zones and trying out the different rides they have to offer.
Whether you're going with friends, family or even alone, Universal Studios has something for everyone! Queue up to experience Transformers: The Ride and experience the thrilling, 2000 ft long ride with multiple light installations and motion platform mounted vehicles to simulate the battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons over the All Spark. Or ride the BattleStar Galactica inverted rollercoasters that will take you to a height of almost 150 ft and plunge you underground as well! Families with young kids can go on equally fun rides like Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Dino-Soarin’ and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase!
If shows are more your cup of tea, make sure you catch Lights, Camera, Action, and watch an empty soundstage turn into the scene of a hurricane, and witness movie magic before your very eyes. Step into WaterWorld and watch death defying stunts at this live water show that will keep you on the edge of your seat. For those desiring something more kid friendly, head on to Elmo's TV Time or Shrek's 4D Adventure, perfect for a family adventure!
To plan your day better and to know more about the theme park, read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
- Universal Studios Singapore tickets
- Access to all rides and shows
- Express Pass
Know Before You Go
Universal Studios Singapore Timings:
Universal Studios Singapore is open daily from 10:00 am - 08:00 pm and 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to this page for more information.
To get to USS by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station. By car, you can arrive at USS by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway. For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express till Waterfront Station.
The Express Pass allows you to beat the long queues on select rides at the theme park. You can purchase these tickets at an additional fee on your base ticket cost, at the venue. Your default tickets do not include the Express Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
My friends and I were hesitant initially, but it turned out to be amazing. I personally loved watching the shows. Lights, Camera, Action! and Waterworld are my recommendations.
My kid loved the Shrek 4-D Adventure. This is a great theme park and one that I strongly recommend.
You will receive your Universal Studios ticket voucher via email. On the day of your experience, proceed to Universal Studios Singapore Guest Services window or the self-help kiosk located in front of USS at the ATM/Lockers section between 10.00am to 6.00pm and display your voucher via mobile device to redeem your admission tickets.
Tickets are valid for 180 days from the date of purchase.
Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
Tips for Visiting Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue, which allows you to save time in the long queues, especially on a crowded day.
- The layout of USS is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to get the most out of your time by making use of the USS Map.
- The timings of the shows change on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better.
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
- Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long.
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue.
- USS accommodates individuals with disabilities and movement disorders.
Other experiences similar to Universal Studios Singapore™ Tickets