Wings of Time
10- Second Takeaway
- Mesmerising and captivating, Wings of Time is an award-winning outdoor night show that is a multi-sensory extravaganza, projected onto a larger-than-life water screen
- Experience the magic of 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and a stunning musical production as you soar through the winds of space and time
- Set across the majestic sea, spanning several exotic vistas, and created by a critically acclaimed team of local and international entertainment experts
Duration: 25 minutes
Wings of Time, the world’s first permanent night show, is set in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers and 3D projection mapping. Sit back and get lost in this magical world as you journey across the fabric of time with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature, and his friends, Rachel and Felix.
Watch as these friends discover themselves and find the courage to be more than who they thought they were, as their travels take them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrial Revolution, the Silk Road era, the Mayan Pyramids, the Underwater World and the African Savanna.
Amazing and atmospheric show - everyone should go!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Beach View, Sentosa, Singapore
- A valid photo ID of the person booking and receiving the confirmation voucher must be presented along with the printed voucher for redemption of the admission tickets
- If the show is cancelled due to weather conditions, you can redeem your voucher for F&B or retail items.
- Please redeem the voucher 1 hour prior to the show.
Other experiences similar to Wings of Time