Wings of Time
What better way to cap your day at Sentosa, than to enjoy an amazing night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Witness an amazing show of fire effects, laser and lights as you bring your day to a close.
Wings of Time Highlights
- Mesmerising and captivating, Wings of Time is an award-winning outdoor night show that is a multi-sensory extravaganza, projected onto a larger-than-life water screen
- Experience the magic of 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and a stunning musical production as you soar through the winds of space and time
- Set across the majestic sea, spanning several exotic vistas, and created by a critically acclaimed team of local and international entertainment experts
Wings of Time, the world’s first permanent night show, is set in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers and 3D projection mapping. Sit back and get lost in this magical world as you journey across the fabric of time with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature, and his friends, Rachel and Felix.
Watch as these friends discover themselves and find the courage to be more than who they thought they were, as their travels take them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrial Revolution, the Silk Road era, the Mayan Pyramids, the Underwater World and the African Savanna.
Know Before You Go
7:40 PM and 8:40 PM.
Your Ticket Options
Dated Tickets - The ticket is valid only for the show on the date and time selected by you on the next page.
Open Dated Tickets - Unsure about the show you want to watch? Get a 3-month valid open dated ticket and go for any show you like in the upcoming 3 months.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Mamamia! What a fun experience. Had a lot of fun with the laser lights, fireworks, fountains and of course, Shahbaz!
It was average. The wings of time as such is not the greatest of shows, but the backdrop is amazing. Their choice of location is spot-on and you can’t help but fall in love with the scenary. It was super humid when I went though and was very uncomfortable in general. But it’s a nice place.
Was a great experience with my kids at Sentosa, we went on the last day and couldn’t go anywhere else because lack of time. But it was a really impressive show, there were so many colours in the night sky with the beautiful backdrop of the sea. Loved it.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. Display the voucher on your phone at the ticket redemption points mentioned below.
• The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
• You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at any Self-Service Redemption Kiosk located at Waterfront, Beach Station or Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counters. Key in the 7 digit redemption code displayed on the voucher to redeem your entry ticket.
• You may also proceed to the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters to redeem your entry ticket:
- Beach Station (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Imbiah Lookout (10:00am-7:00pm)
- Merlion Plaza (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Waterfront Station (9:00am-8:00pm)
• Please be advised to make your redemption at least 1 hour before your show time. Kindly note that redemption can only be made on the day of the show (6:30 pm or before for the 7:40 PM show and 7:30 PM or before for the 8:40 PM show).
Open Dated Tickets
• This voucher is valid for 3 months from the date specified.
• Head to "WOT Kiosk @ FUN Shop", Beach Plaza (next to Good Old Days restaurant) to reserve your seat and redeem the actual show ticket.
• Redemption Hours: WOT Kiosk @ FUN Shop, Beach Plaza: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM, daily. Redemption must be done 70 minutes before the show time (6:30 PM or before for the 7:40 PM show and 7:30 PM or before for the 8:40 PM show).
• Please note that once the voucher has been redeemed for a physical ticket, it is only valid for the date and time specified.
Beach View, Sentosa, Singapore
- A valid photo ID of the person booking and receiving the confirmation voucher must be presented along with the printed voucher for redemption of the admission tickets
- If the show is cancelled due to weather conditions, you can redeem your voucher for F&B or retail items.
- Please redeem the voucher 1 hour prior to the show.
Other experiences similar to Wings of Time