Wings of Time
What better way to cap off your day at Sentosa than to enjoy an amazing night show set against the backdrop of an open sea. Witness an amazing show with fire effects, laser, and lights, as you bring your day to a close.
- Mesmerising and captivating, Wings of Time is an award-winning outdoor night show that is a multi-sensory extravaganza, projected onto a larger-than-life water screen.
- Experience the magic of 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and a stunning musical production as you soar through the "winds of space and time".
- Set across the majestic sea, spanning several exotic vistas, and created by a critically-acclaimed team of local and international entertainment experts.
What to Expect
Wings of Time, the world’s first permanent night show, is set in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers, and 3D projection mapping. Sit back and get lost in this magical world as you journey across the fabric of time with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature, and his friends, Rachel and Felix.
Watch as these friends discover themselves and find the courage to be more than who they thought they were, as their travels take them through artistic interpretations of the British Industrial Revolution, the Silk Road era, the Mayan Pyramids, the Underwater World, and the African Savanna.
Know Before You Go
7:40 PM and 8:40 PM.
Dated Tickets: The ticket is valid only for the show on the date and time selected by you on the next page.
Open Dated Tickets: Unsure about the show you want to watch? Get a 3-month valid open dated ticket and go for any show you like in the upcoming 3 months.
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Good and reasonable
If you are in Singapore than don’t miss this show because it’s worth watching not once but many times
This show is filled with so much. Fireworks, waterworks, light works and sound works! Must see while in Sentosa!
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. Display the voucher on your phone at the ticket redemption points mentioned below.
• The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
• You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at any Self-Service Redemption Kiosk located at Waterfront, Beach Station or Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counters. Key in the 7 digit redemption code displayed on the voucher to redeem your entry ticket.
• You may also proceed to the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters to redeem your entry ticket:
- Beach Station (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Imbiah Lookout (10:00am-7:00pm)
- Merlion Plaza (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Sentosa Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am-9:00pm)
- Waterfront Station (9:00am-8:00pm)
• Please be advised to make your redemption at least 1 hour before your show time. Kindly note that redemption can only be made on the day of the show (6:30 pm or before for the 7:40 PM show and 7:30 PM or before for the 8:40 PM show).
Open Dated Tickets
• This voucher is valid for 3 months from the date specified.
• Head to "WOT Kiosk @ FUN Shop", Beach Plaza (next to Good Old Days restaurant) to reserve your seat and redeem the actual show ticket.
• Redemption Hours: WOT Kiosk @ FUN Shop, Beach Plaza: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM, daily. Redemption must be done 70 minutes before the show time (6:30 PM or before for the 7:40 PM show and 7:30 PM or before for the 8:40 PM show).
• Please note that once the voucher has been redeemed for a physical ticket, it is only valid for the date and time specified.
Beach View, Sentosa, Singapore
- A valid photo ID of the person booking and receiving the confirmation voucher must be presented along with the printed voucher for redemption of the admission tickets
- If the show is cancelled due to weather conditions, you can redeem your voucher for F&B or retail items.
- Please redeem the voucher 1 hour prior to the show.