Jurong Bird Park Tickets with Tram Ride
Be amazed as you fly in to the World's biggest bird park. With over 5000 magnificent birds across 400 species, you will surely be left amazed as you interact with these feathery creatures.
Walk amongst feathered friends and be charmed as you watch their colorful antics when you visit the Jurong Bird Park. The largest bird park in Asia, it also houses one of the world’s largest free-flying aviaries, spreading across more than 20 hectares.
Jurong Bird Park Singapore Ticket Highlights
- Unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram ride at the park.
- Do more than just taking a walk through the park. Enjoy the chance to hand-feed the birds and learn about them at their most active.
- Tickets are valid for 180 days from the ‘Visit Date’ indicated on the voucher, thereby offering you complete flexibility to visit the park.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans and much more!
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat. The Hop-on Hop-off tram ride will allow you to cover the park easily and take in the exhibits at a relaxed pace.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
The Birds of Play wet and dry play area is meant exclusively for children to enjoy at while and the Bird Discovery Center is perfect for your little ones to learn while having fun. With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active. For more details regarding the timing of the shows and more insights, read our guide on Jurong Bird Park
- Priority Access to Jurong Bird Park Singapore
- Hop-on Hop-off Tram ride
Know Before You Go
Jurong Bird Park is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
My daughter was so excited to feed the birds, it was hard to get here to leave the park. I am definitely going to get her back soon.
I took my family to the Jurong Park on a weekend and there was a huge line for entry. But thankfully, I booked these tickets from headout and we did not have to wait:)
Jurong Bird Park is amazing. There are so many different kinds of the birds, it was great.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at counters 1 or 2 to redeem your admission tickets
Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore
- Use the hop-on hop-off tram to quickly navigate through the park. This will save you considerable amounts of time.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Jurong Bird Park also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- To get the most of your ticket, try to visit the bird exhibits during their feeding time by following the feeding time schedule
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The kids' area has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for the children.
- Be sure to arrive at the show 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled beginning.
- If you wish to have some perfect pictures clicked by professional photographers do partake in the photography with birds experience.
- Uniformed bird keepers are present through the venue to help you with any queries or unexpected issues at the venue.
Other experiences similar to Jurong Bird Park Tickets with Tram Ride