Jurong Bird Park with Tram Ride
Be amazed as you fly in to the World's biggest bird park. With over 5000 magnificent birds across 400 species, you will surely be left amazed as you interact with these feathery creatures.
- Unlimited access on the Hop-on Hop-off tram ride at the park.
- Do more than just taking a walk through the park. Enjoy the chance to hand-feed the birds and learn about them at their most active.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans and much more!
- Witness the Singapore skyline come to life on an optional cable car ride at 30% off with this product.
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat. The Hop-on Hop-off tram ride will allow you to cover the park easily and take in the exhibits at a relaxed pace.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
The Birds of Play wet and dry play area is meant exclusively for children to enjoy at while and the Bird Discovery Center is perfect for your little ones to learn while having fun. With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active. For more details regarding the timing of the shows and more insights, read our guide on Jurong Bird Park
Additionally, witness the city of Singapore come to life at discounted prices on an unforgettable cable car ride. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you start at. The spacious cabins are wheelchair friendly and can accommodate strollers too. You can also visit Mount Faber Park, one of Singapore’s oldest hilltop parks. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. Cross through a skyscraper and go across the harbor to reach Mount Faber. On the Sentosa Line, fly over the jungle, sand, and sea and see the many attractions from a unique vantage point.
- Admission voucher to Jurong Bird Park Singapore.
- Hop-on Hop-off Tram ride.
- 30-minute cable car ride (Optional).
Know Before You Go
Tickets can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Timings for Jurong Bird Park
Monday to Sunday - 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Cable Car Timings
The experience is open from 8:45 AM to 10 PM. The last boarding will be at 9:30 PM.
Cable Car Boarding Points
Cable Car Station at Mount Faber. 109 Mount Faber Road. HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
Merlion Station at 2 Siloso Road 098973, Sentosa.
Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station. Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
So colorful and vibrant!
Our favourite part was the Lory Loft where you can buy cups of bird feed ($3) and walk around feeding the birds
At Birdz of Play, they have an amazing waterplay area for children. I recommend carrying bathing suits along
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your phone at the Jurong Bird Park Ticketing Counter to exchange for a physical ticket.
The tickets are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the ticket voucher is redeemed at the ticketing counter at Jurong Bird Park, however, you must use the tickets within the same day.
Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore
- This redemption voucher must be utilised on the Travel Date indicated. Voucher will expire after the travel date.
- Use the hop-on hop-off tram to quickly navigate through the park. This will save you considerable amounts of time.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Jurong Bird Park also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- To get the most of your voucher, try to visit the bird exhibits during their feeding time by following the feeding time schedule
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The kids' area has wet rides and a change of clothes is required to experience the dry areas. Please carry an extra outfit for the children.
- Be sure to arrive at the show 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled beginning.
- If you wish to have some perfect pictures clicked by professional photographers do partake in the photography with birds experience.
- Uniformed bird keepers are present through the venue to help you with any queries or unexpected issues at the venue.