London Bus and Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Discover the best of London with this incredible combo that lets you hop on and hop off buses across three main sightseeing routes as well as letting you travel an unlimited number of times between Westminster and Tower of London piers over the course of 24 or 48 hours depending on the ticket you choose! You also get to indulge in complimentary walking tours around the capital city so you can learn more about its culture, traditions, and history!
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on-hop-off across 80 stops on 3 main sightseeing routes as well as two feeder routes that connect to most central hotels and train stations.
- Relax as you cruise on the River Thames with your hop on hop off River Cruise Pass that lets you board and disembark from any pier between Westminster and Tower of London piers.
- Choose between a 24 or 48-hour pass so you can explore the city at your own pace and convenience.
- With the choice from three major walking tours, learn closely about the rich history of this city.
Tour in London's iconic red open-top buses that cover over 80 major sights in the city! One of the best ways to experience the energy of the city, these buses give you the luxury of getting down or on the bus from any location convenient to you. Equipped with onboard multi-lingual commentary, learn all that you can! Buses depart every 10-20 minutes, making this an extremely easy way to get familiar with London.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes from the pier, allowing you to board it anytime you want!
Your experience will also include three walking tours at different times of the day so you could actually complete them all in 24 hours!
5 Must See Attractions
The Globe- The exhibition is stashed away under the Globe Theater, which was built by Shakespeare’s own playing company and features interactive displays and live demonstrations that are filled to the brim with trivia. Explore tickets here.
St. Paul’s Cathedral- Enjoy the Cathedral's awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history. Explore tickets here.
Westminster Abbey- Step into the iconic landmark that has hosted 38 coronations, the royal weddings of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana's funeral. Explore tickets here.
Tower of London- This quintessential English landmark has become a symbol of royalty and a setting for key historic events in European history. Explore tickets here.
Tower Bridge- The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. Explore tickets here.
Complimentary walking tours
- The Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10 AM
- The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1 PM
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 4 PM
- Hop On Hop Off Original London Bus Tour
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese.
- Complimentary WiFi on-board buses
- Hop on Hop off River Cruise Pass.
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city.
- Admission to any attraction or museums other than the London Eye.
- Food and Beverages.
Know Before You Go
Bus timings & frequency
Blue Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:15 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:15 AM (April - Oct)
Yellow Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:30 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:30 AM (April - Oct)
You may board the bus at any stop within the 3 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
River Cruise Pass
- Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- The cruises are operated using modern, wheelchair-accessible, all-weather boats with panoramic windows and open-air deck areas.
- Recorded commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese.
- The Changing of the Guard and Rock n Roll Walking Tours are available every day from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square.
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony does not take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and days with poor weather, on which days you can watch the ceremony at Horse Guards, located off Whitehall in Central London.
- The Jack the Ripper Walking Tour is available everyday at 4 PM from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
- The Original London Visitor Centre address is the following: The Original Tour London, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The hop on hop off bus service made me extremely motion sick and I couldn't enjoy my touring experience one bit
The bus service is so much fun! Everyone on board is so friendly and approachable and the city is gorgeous
Got a great deal from headout for this 3-in-1 ticket and got to experience London in a truly remarkable fashion. Thank you Headout and London for making my 35th a special one
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an e-voucher via email. Bring a printout of your voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus. You may board at any stop within the 5 routes.
Your HOHO e-voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The day on which you exchange your voucher counts as the first day of your pass. Please note: A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your voucher at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service. Not at noon the next day
London, UK, London