Madame Tussauds Ticket with 24 Hours Unlimited Thames Cruise
Admire the incredible sights of London as well as marvel at the likenesses of the most famous people in the world with this combo experience that not only allows you to hop on and hop off between 4 central piers along the river Thames but also gives you access to the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum!
- Hop On, Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames at your own pace.
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again without waiting for too long.
- Take photos with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds and marvel at the lifelike wax figures.
Enjoy a Delightful Visit to the Famed Madame Tussauds
Ever wanted a picture with all the stars of One Direction? Or are you a sports fan and want one with Usain Bolt? Perhaps the kids would like to snap a memory with the Avengers? At London, Madame Tussaud's, there are celebrities here that will be sure to tickle anyone’s fancies! The world-renowned wax museum, Madame Tussauds is an artistic spectacle. With more than 15 sections, Madame Tussauds combines glamor and showmanship with incredible history and the happenings of the present. Pose with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, the Beatles, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more! You will also get to enjoy the thrill of walking through the 'chamber of horror' that houses gory visualizations of those executed during the French Revolution. An experience that is not for the faint-hearted!
Top Off Your London Sightseeing Experience With a Thames Cruise
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
- 24-hour hop on hop off Thames sightseeing cruise ticket.
- Madame Tussauds entry ticket.
Know Before You Go
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sightseeing cruise runs between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily and depart every 40 minutes.
- Madame Tussauds is open between 10 AM to 4 PM on Sunday to Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must display your voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID to receive sightseeing cruise and Madame Tussauds tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT). You will not be able to enter the attraction without your tickets. Once you have collected your attraction ticket, you must enter Madame Tussauds through the Advance Ticket Entrance at Door 1.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Madame Tussauds ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Please note that all children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )