Sea Life Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Explore the wonders of London, both on the water and below it with this exceptional combo that allows you hop on hop off access across popular piers on the river Thames while also letting you marvel at the aquatic creatures at London Aquarium!
- Hop On and Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Explore more than 600 species of marine life.
- Walk through the underwater glass tunnels at the London Aquarium.
- Explore the many zones of the London Aquarium.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
An underwater world located in the heart of London, the London Aquarium is home to one of the largest collections of marine life. With over 17 zones, each with its own specialty, the aquarium also has glass tunnel walkways, feeding zones, dive displays and much more! Enjoy over 10,000 marine creatures displaying their way of life in this subterranean setting.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- London Aquarium Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of the London Aquarium are as follows:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM-6 PM. Last entry at 5 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9:30 AM - 7 PM. Last entry at 6 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Worth it for a family trip
London Aquarium is home to one of the largest collections of marine life i would really recommend this place to people of all ages. It is intriguing all the way
We got an amazing deal on tickets to the London Aquarium along with the cruise from here, and we just couldnt not book.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and London Aquarium tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your London Aquarium ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.