Cruise and The London Aquarium
- Hop On and/or Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Explore more than 600 species of marine life.
- Walk through the underwater glass tunnels at the London Aquarium.
- Explore the many zones of the London Aquarium.
All-day hop on, hop off cruise with unlimited access to the river. The boats have a wide range of facilities including cash bars for drinks and snacks and are also wheelchair friendly. You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
These are the four piers you can choose from:
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
An underwater world located in the heart of London, the London Aquarium is home to one of the largest collections of marine life. With over 17 zones, each with its own specialty, the aquarium also has glass tunnel walkways, feeding zones, dive displays and much more! Enjoy over 10,000 marine creatures displaying their way of life in this subterranean setting.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
- Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please note that all children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )
- Please note: attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).