Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Hadrian's Villa & Villa D'Este
- Travel to Tivoli and visit Italy's 2 finest Renaissance villas.
- The 7-hour tour departing from Rome gives you plenty of time to explore these magnificent country estates.
- The skip the line guided tour gives you easy access to both the UNESCO World Heritage sites and keeps you well informed on their rich history.
This full day tour of Tivoli from Rome takes you to 2 of Italy's magnificent villas. Your day will begin with a 40-minute ride to Hadrian's Villa. This vast estate was built by the Emperor as a retreat residence outside the city. Here you will see the Canopus, a preserved site in complex with great historical and cultural significance. The huge gardens and multiple water features all around the estate are a breathtaking sight.
Following your exploration of Hadrian's Villa, you will be taken on a short bus ride to the Tivoli town center. Unwind, relax and grab some lunch at one of the local restaurants before embarking on the next leg of your tour.
Villa D'Este is a gorgeous palatial setting surrounded by a spectacular terraced garden. With hundreds of fountains and lush gardens, you'll be left captivated by the enormity and beauty of this estate. Discover Bernini's Neptune's Fountains, an impressive fountain with the water jet reaching up to a height of 10 meters!
- 3 hour live guided tour
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Via Cavour 224 at the Bus Stop, Rome, Rome
- Group size of 5 to 30 people
- Available in German as well on Thursdays and Sundays.
Other experiences similar to Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Hadrian's Villa & Villa D'Este