Park Guell Guided Tour with No Wait Entrance
On this pleasant walking tour of Park Guell, you will be in the company of an official guide and receive priority access as well. You will be able to explore the park and come face to face with Gaudi’s masterful creation and marvel at how nature and design breathe and coexist in one beautiful space.
- Bypass the ticket queue and head inside the park without wasting precious time standing in the ticket line.
- Learn about the history of the park and how it was transformed from a housing estate to a park that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit important attractions of the park such as the Hypostyle Room, the Greek Theatre, the Austria Gardens.
- Learn about the Catalan decorative style of trencadis - mosaics made of broken tile shards.
After you meet your guide at the designated meeting point, you will receive priority access to the park. Once you enter the park, your guide will take you to the park and show the highlights of the park. The first architectural element of the park that you will see are the two buildings on either side of the gates. These buildings were the erstwhile porter’s lodge and now serves as part of the Barcelona History Museum.
The next highlight of the park will be the staircase that leads one from the entrance to the main area. After the staircase, you will head to the Hypostyle Room, a structure meant to resemble a forest and a space that is supported by 86 Doric columns. The Hypostyle Room supports the Greek Theatre on its roof. From the Greek Theatre, you will be able to soak in panoramic views of Barcelona, and the Sagrada Familia in the distance. Other prominent features of the park that you will be able to visit are the Laundry Room Portico, the Austria Gardens and the Viaducts.
- Monolingual or bilingual official guide.
- Priority entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
Know Before You Go
This tour takes place at 7:45 AM and operates every Wednesday, Friday and Sundays. During the low season, this tour takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Loved the gardens, they are very beautiful.
Our group got an excellent guide, he was articulate and make sure we had a good time.
I got a discount from Headout. I love this site they have a great service and amazing offers. Do check it out.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive your email confirmation with your mobile voucher instantly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point, located at the main entrance of Park Guell, Carrer d’Olot. We highly recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
The meeting point is located at the Souvenirs Shop located in Carrer d'Olot nº 12, in front of the main entrance of the Park Güell. The main entrance gate is located at the junction of Carrer de Larrard and Carrer d’Olot.
How to Get There:
By Bus - Lines H6, 32, 24 and 92. Get down at Carretera Carmel-Park Güell stop.
By Metro - Green line (L3), Vallcarca or Lesseps stations. Park Güell is a 15-minute walk from both these stops.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Main entrance of the Park Carrer d’Olot, 08024 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins
- This tour starts from the souvenirs shop located in Carrer d'Olot nº 12, in front of the main entrance of the Park Güell