The Lido Show with Dinner
Discover the appeal of the Lido Dinner Show and indulge in the classic Lido experience. Enjoy a delicious spread and take a pick from the available menus and experience the magical performances in all its glitz and glamor at the Lido Paris. Prepare to be dazzled by legendary director Franco Dragone's Paris Merveilles, inspired by the City of Lights.
The Lido Show with Dinner Highlights
- A must visit for all cabaret aficionados, Lido de Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world!
- Choose from different options and select the one that suits your tastes the best.
- Watch the latest production of the Lido - ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed Franco Dragone - internationally acclaimed director and producer.
Your Lido Show with Dinner Experience
Watch the Lido Show the way it was originally intended - over dinner. Indulge in a delicious three-course spread (with menu options) and experience a show unlike any other with vibrant colors, exquisite accessories like crystals and feathers and a huge line-up of artists. The latest performances at the Lido are directed and produced by Franco Dragone, leading entertainment producer and author in a show called ‘Paris Merveilles’
But before the show, you will get to enjoy a lavish spread by chef Philippe Lacroix and his team of 35 chefs. Choose from the following range of menus and indulge in the one you like best. Know more about the show and its wonders by going through our Lido Show Category
- Starter: Creamy Pea Soup with Verbena served with sesame marinated grilled Salmon/ Caramel-glazed shrimps served with avocado and mozzarella
- Mains: Fish fricassee with pesto coulis/ Chicken Supreme with herbs served with polenta and black olives
- Dessert: Crispy Praline Biscuit with Guanaja Cream and Candied Hazelnuts / Strawberry and Rhubarb dessert with Fromage Blanc Mousse and fruit coulis Please Note - This menu doesn’t have any drinks
- Starter: Creamy Pea Soup with Verbena served with sesame marinated grilled Salmon or Caramel-glazed shrimps served with avocado and mozzarella
- Mains: Fish fricassee with pesto coulis or Chicken Supreme with herbs served with polenta and black olives
- Dessert: Crispy Praline Biscuit with Guanaja Cream and Candied Hazelnuts or Strawberry and Rhubarb dessert with Fromage Blanc Mousse and fruit coulis Please Note - You can choose the full entire vegetarian menu which will be based on seasonal vegetables. A glass of champagne and ½ bottle of wine will be included with the vegetarian choice.
- Starters: Duck foie gras with Timut Pepper served with Peach confit and grilled almonds or Shredded crab with dill served with a lime glaze, tomato coulis and olive oil or Chilled shrimps season with turmeric served with diced vegetables and Ossau-Iraty cheese
- Mains: Aniseed-roasted cod, served with capsicums and potatoes seasoned with saffron and orange peel or Rosemary-roasted veal, served with a spicy rougail tomato sauce and aubergine gratin or Sweet and sour duck fillet, served with caramelized melon and turnip and a crispy potato pancake.
- Dessert: Apricot, vanilla, and almond vacherin cake or Lemon and wild strawberry dessert cake or Layered dessert cake with coffee cream & coffee-infused mousse
- Appetizer: King crab with Espelette pepper, served with coriander marinated artichoke or Starters: Sliced lobster with raspberry vinaigrette, served with thin slices of raw and cooked asparagus or Pan-seared duck foie gras, citrus tart, and apricot crumble
- Mains: Fillet of bass, served with diced mango and cucumber with lemon confit, mascarpone risotto and thyme-grilled courgettes or Fillet of beef with ginger, fried chanterelle mushrooms and simmered green vegetables with sun-dried tomatoes
- Dessert: Strawberry meringue or Shortbread topped with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries
- Sweet petit-fours
- The Lido Show tickets
- 3-course meal
Know Before You Go
- Dress Code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age Limit: Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Show Duration: 90 minutes show
- Please Carry:You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please Note: Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation after this will not be reimbursed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID to the venue.
Lido de Paris, 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, Paris
Other experiences similar to The Lido Show with Dinner