London and Stonehenge Express Combo Tour
Go on a panoramic coach tour of London’s must-see sites and visit the Stonehenge on this tour that’s spread across two days allowing you to relax and relish in the highlights of the day.
Your Tour Highlights
- Enjoy a two-day tour of London and Stonehenge.
- Panoramic coach tour of London including Parliament Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey in a luxury coach.
- Watch the sensational changing of the guard ceremony at St. James’ Park.
- Professional local guide to provide knowledgeable insights through the duration of your tour.
- Transfers to and from London to Stonehenge in a luxury coach.
- See the Stonehenge, and gain insights into the UNESCO World Heritage Site from an audio guide available in 10 languages.
Begin your day with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square and see the stunning Westminster Abbey. Then, you're whisked off to Kensington Palace, former home of Princess Diana. Next, you'll be taken to the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial, one of London's most historic sights! The last part of your London Tour takes you to Buckingham Palace to see the vibrant Changing of the Guard ceremony.
The ancient circle of the Stonehenge has been classified as one of the wonders of the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its history and purpose is shrouded in mystery, but it continues to wow its visitors. You will board a luxury coach from London that takes you directly to the Stonehenge. An audio-guide will be present to give you further information on the Stonehenge.
- Coach tour of London
- Services of a professional guide on day 1
- Transfers in a luxury coach
- Entrance to the Stonehenge
- Audio tour of Stonehenge
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 08:45 am from the Victoria Coach Station on both days. On the first day, your London tour will end at 12:00 pm at the Trafalgar Square whereas on the second-day tour ends at 2:30 pm at the Victoria Train Station.
Changing of the Guards Ceremony:
On days where the schedule of the Changing of the Guards Ceremony doesn’t fit into the tour itinerary, you will go visit the Horse Guards Parade.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a print out of your ticket and go to the meeting point on both days.
• Show your print out to at the meeting point at Victoria Coach Station, platforms 1-5.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.
Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, United Kingdom, London
Other experiences similar to London and Stonehenge Express Combo Tour