Windsor, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Lunch Pack
Go straight from central London to the top tourist spots of Britain on a luxury air-conditioned coach along with an expert guide. Get away from the traffic and bustle of London, as you take a day trip to explore Britain’s top attractions!
- Delve into the Neolithic Age, as you visit Stonehenge and learn about its history.
- Hypothesize the origin of the stones used in the stone circle at Stonehenge and attempt to find out why such a large-scale operation was undertaken.
- Relish breathtaking sights of the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths.
- Explore the Salisbury Cathedral, one of the oldest and most important churches in the United Kingdom.
- Catch sight of the best surviving example of the Magna Carta, a charter of rights that is currently recognized as a symbol of freedom across the world.
- Take a ride on a luxury coach to the destinations, saving you the hassle of traveling to these attractions.
- Visit the Windsor Castle, one of the most picturesque castles in all of Europe, and an official residence of the Queen.
- Get access to the Stonehenge, the Salisbury Cathedral, along with tickets to the Windsor Castle. (Optional)
Enjoy a Historical Day tour from London to Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath, and Salisbury
Board the luxury A/C coach from London and begin your journey through England’s rustic countryside. Your first visit will be to England’s most famous prehistoric monument, the Stonehenge. See the renowned standing stone circle towering above the Salisbury wind plains and learn about the mysteries surrounding it from your guide.
Your next stop is Salisbury. Known for its beautiful cathedrals, Salisbury is a popular touring spot. Here you will be able to the Salisbury Cathedral, whose spire draws all attention rising to a height of 123 meters. The Gothic architecture of England can be seen all over the cathedral and you can also see one-of-four original copies of the Magna Carta.
Next, a drive to Bath. Bath is among the oldest cities in the country and was the first English city which received a UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Walk through the picture-perfect town and see its many attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and the Pulteney Bridge.
Your last stop before heading back to London is Windsor, a quintessentially British town. Spread along the banks of the Thames, you will walk through the cobbled streets and take in the perfect English experience. Windsor is known for its castle, the world’s oldest inhabited royal castle.
Gain Insights Into the Places You Visit From Your Professional Guide
Learn about the rich history and traditions of England on this tour which takes you from the ancient man’s world to the home of the current royal family, a timeline which spread across 5,000 across. Your English speaking, local expert will accompany you to all the destinations and give you immersive commentary that is bound to take your touristic experience to a whole new level.
Please note: Tickets to any attractions are not included in the tour price. In case you wish to enter the attractions you can purchase them on the next page.
- Stonehenge tour.
- Walking tour of Windsor.
- Walking tour of Bath.
- Walking tour of Salisbury.
- Services of an English speaking professional guide.
- Transfers to and from London.
- Entry tickets to the Salisbury Cathedral. (Optional)
- Entry to Windsor Castle. (Optional)
- Entry to Stonehenge. (Optional)
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour.
- From the 1st of April to the 30th of September, the tour will run daily.
- From the 1st of October to the 31st of March, the tour will run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- The boarding commences at 7:30 AM at the meeting point and the coach will depart at 8 AM.
- Additionally, the tour will not run on the 20th and 21st of June owing to the Summer Solstice.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Golden Tours Visitor Center, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
The Windsor Castle, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath with Lunch Pack ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.