Windsor, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Lunch Pack
Teleport back in time with the ultimate day out tour from London to Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath & Salisbury. Explore the best historical sites in England and indulge in an epic sightseeing excursion that is sure to educate and inspire you.
- Enjoy a historical day tour from London to Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath, and Salisbury in the comfort of an A/C coach on your transfers to and from London.
- See the awe-inspiring Stonehenge and take in the UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Stroll through Windsor and see the quaint town and take in its charming demeanor along with the residence of the Queen, the Windsor Castle.
- Walk through the town a Bath, a picturesque town known for its unspoiled beauty and rich history which made it England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- See the magnanimous Salisbury Cathedral, the tallest church spire in the country.
- Gain insights into the places you visit from your professional guide who will be accompanying you on the tour.
- Get access to the Stonehenge, the Salisbury Cathedral, along with tickets to the Windsor Castle. (Optional)
Enjoy a Historical Day tour from London to Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath, and Salisbury
Board the luxury A/C coach from London and begin your journey through England’s rustic countryside. Your first visit will be to England’s most famous prehistoric monument, the Stonehenge. See the renowned standing stone circle towering above the Salisbury wind plains and learn about the mysteries surrounding it from your guide.
Your next stop is Salisbury. Known for its beautiful cathedrals, Salisbury is a popular touring spot. Here you will be able to the Salisbury Cathedral, whose spire draws all attention rising to a height of 123 meters. The Gothic architecture of England can be seen all over the cathedral and you can also see one-of-four original copies of the Magna Carta.
Next, a drive to Bath. Bath is among the oldest cities in the country and was the first English city which received a UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Walk through the picture-perfect town and see its many attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and the Pulteney Bridge.
Your last stop before heading back to London is Windsor, a quintessentially British town. Spread along the banks of the Thames, you will walk through the cobbled streets and take in the perfect English experience. Windsor is known for its castle, the world’s oldest inhabited royal castle.
Gain Insights Into the Places You Visit From Your Professional Guide
Learn about the rich history and traditions of England on this tour which takes you from the ancient man’s world to the home of the current royal family, a timeline which spread across 5,000 across. Your English speaking, local expert will accompany you to all the destinations and give you immersive commentary that is bound to take your touristic experience to a whole new level.
Please note: Tickets to any attractions are not included in the tour price. In case you wish to enter the attractions you can purchase them on the next page.
- Stonehenge tour.
- Walking tour of Windsor.
- Walking tour of Bath.
- Walking tour of Salisbury.
- Services of an English speaking professional guide.
- Transfers to and from London.
- Entry tickets to the Salisbury Cathedral. (Optional)
- Entry to Windsor Castle. (Optional)
- Entry to Stonehenge. (Optional)
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes only a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions on your tour i.e the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and Windsor Castle.
- Tour with Admission Tickets - Enjoy an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour.
The tour begins at 7:45 am from London and will reach back to London at 08:00 pm.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
The transportation throughout was very well taken care of: air conditioned coaches with easy transfers. What more do you need?
Our tour guide was a hoot: so hilarious, while being super informative and empathetic where he needed to be! Kudos
The Stonehenge was eye opening, I never wanted to leave and the Salisbury had me gawking the entire way: this combo is great!
You will receive an email with your Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath & Salisbury Day Tour from London mobile voucher shortly. Please display your voucher on a mobile device and at the meeting point, along with a valid photo ID.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London