Windsor, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Lunch Pack
Go straight from central London to the top tourist spots of Britain on a luxury air-conditioned coach along with an expert guide.
- Visit the Windsor Castle, one of the most picturesque castles in all of Europe, and official residence of the Queen
- Delve into the Neolithic Age, as you visit Stonehenge and learn about its history
- Hypothesize the origin of the stones used in the stone circle in an attempt to understand the large-scale operation
- Explore the Salisbury Cathedral, one of the oldest and most important churches in the United Kingdom
- Witness the surviving example of the Magna Carta, a charter of rights currently recognized as a symbol of freedom
- Relish breathtaking sights of the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths
- Take a ride on a luxury coach to the destinations, saving you the hassle of transport
- Choose to enter the Stonehenge, the Roman Baths, Salisbury Cathedral, and Windsor Castle (optional)
Learn about the rich history and traditions of England on this tour which takes you from the ancient man’s world to the home of the current royal family, a timeline which spread across 5,000 across. Your local expert will accompany you to all the destinations and give you immersive commentary that is bound to take your touristic experience to a whole new level.
Visit Windsor, a quintessentially British town. Spread along the banks of the Thames, you will walk through the cobbled streets and take in the perfect English experience. Windsor is known for its castle, the world’s oldest inhabited royal castle.
Stonehenge and Salisbury
England’s most famous prehistoric monument, Stonehenge has forever been shrouded in mystery. See the renowned standing stone circle towering above the Salisbury wind plains and learn about the mysteries surrounding it from your guide. After this, you will move on to Salisbury. Known for its beautiful cathedrals, Salisbury is a popular touring spot. Here you will be able to witness the Salisbury Cathedral, whose spire draws all the attention up to the height of 123 meters. The Gothic architecture of England can be seen all over the cathedral and you can also see one-of-four original copies of the Magna Carta.
Bath is among the oldest cities in the country and was the first English city that received a UNESCO World Heritage Site designation. Walkthrough the picture-perfect town and see its many attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, and the Pulteney Bridge.
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath
- Entry to Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral, and Windsor Castle (optional)
- Walking tour of Bath (optional)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
- Free lunch pack (optional)
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from:
- Full-Day Tour Only: Includes a walking tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath
- Full-Day Tour with Admissions and lunch pack: Includes an immersive touring experience where you enter the Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and the Windsor Castle along with your walking tour
- From the 1st of April to the 30th of September, the tour will run daily.
- From the 1st of October to the 31st of March, the tour will run on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- The boarding commences at 7:30 AM at the meeting point and the coach will depart at 8 AM
- Additionally, the tour will not run on the 20th and 21st of June owing to the Summer Solstice
- Tour duration: 12hrs approx.
Seniors, students, and children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be availed on discount
Windsor Castle will be entirely closed on 9, 10 Apr, 15 Jun, 25 and 26 Dec – Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
The State Apartments will be closed on 22 Apr, 4 - 7 May, 14 Jun, 16 Jun
When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- The vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Strict Cancellation Policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Golden Tours Visitor Center (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
- Boarding happens between 7:30 AM- 8:00 AM, so make sure you're here on time
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout