Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames
Enjoy a scrumptious three-course lunch onboard a spectacular cruise on the River Thames and relish in this quintessential British experience. Get incredible views of London and its top attractions all around you, and escape the noises of the city in this relaxing, rejuvenating trip that satisfies the eyes, stomach and soul. This is an experience you cannot miss out on.
- Destress on the 1 hour-30 minute cruise as you take in the city and its attractions from the calm water of the Thames
- Onboard commentary aboard the vessel which tells you about the city’s amazing history and points out the key attractions through the course
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal three-course set menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- Two ticket variants available at different times which allows you to indulge in this fine dining experience at a time you prefer
- Enjoy half of bottle of house wine on the cruise during lunch as you take in the sights from a window table (Optional Upgrade)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A one-of-a-kind lunch cruise which offers fresh, seasonal set menus, and spectacular views of the city and its attractions, Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames is an experience which is enjoyed by people of all ages.
Get stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory and many other landmarks of the city. A rustic British menu, a spectacular river cruise which offers some of the best views in the city along with audio commentary, and half-a-bottle of wine, what more could you need in a single afternoon in London!
There are two ticket variants for you to choose from, Classic and Premier. The Premier experience includes half a bottle of wine per person, along with a reservation at a window table which offers the best views on the cruise. Learn about the city and its secrets with the audio commentary onboard as you make the most of your wine-n-lunch experience in London!
This is going to be on of your memorable afternoons in London! Head to the Embankment Pier and hop aboard a one-of-a-kind lunch cruise. Right from the start, you’ll be treated to spectacular sights including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, The Shard and many more.
Once everyone has taken a seat, it’s time to bring out the food. Prepared fresh on the galley kitchens, the seasonal menu is a delicious treat which you’re definitely going to enjoy. Discover London all over again as you indulge in the food, while taking in the sights of the city all around you. Audio commentary onboard will tell you more about each attraction, and the city. There’s also plenty of photo ops opportunities on this cruise which make for perfect pictures. After desserts and coffee, just sit back and relax as you cruise to the end point of the tour.
- Hot Smoked Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber and lemon creme fraiche OR Goats Cheese & Beetroot Souffle with balsamic glaze and seasonal shoots
- Roast Chicken Breast with confit leg bon bon, maple roasted root vegetables and potato puree OR Butternut Squash & Roasted Courgette Risotto with watercress and shaved truffles
- Spiced Cheesecake with mulled fruits and vanilla ice cream
- Fairtrade Coffee or Tea
Children’s Lunch Menu
- Bruschetta with mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes and toasted focaccia
- Breaded Chicken Breast with mashed potatoes, peas and gravy
- Strawberry Cheesecake with soused strawberries and pistachio tuile
- 1 hour 30 minutes afternoon cruise tickets
- Three-course lunch menu
- Audio commentary aboard the cruises
- Half bottle of house wine per person (Optional)
- Window Table (Optional)
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants:
- Classic: This ticket includes one-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee and audio commentary aboard the cruise
- Premier: This ticket includes one-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee, half a bottle of house wine per person, guaranteed window table and audio commentary aboard the cruise
The cruise is available for two time slots on all days of the week apart from Sundays. The two departing times of the day are 12:15 PM and 1 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a hassle-free boarding process.
Individuals aged between 3-12 are requested to book the children’s ticket to enjoy a special children’s activity pack with your lunch cruise experience which is available upon request.
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I guess one thing I don't like about this cruise on thames is that you can't focus on the landmarks around you. I guess it's not ideal if you want to see the real London
If you're travelling alone or with your spouse, I'd recommend getting the upgrade to get half a bottle of house wine while taking in the views
Even though this cruise was very enjoyable I thought it was just a little more crowded than I was expecting
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames ticket voucher shortly. You do not need to print this out. Simply display the e-voucher at the boarding point and hop aboard the cruiser.
Boarding Point and Getting Here
The tour begins from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations.
Victoria Embankment, Embankment Pier, London