Bateaux London Lunch Cruise on Thames River
Enjoy a scrumptious three-course lunch onboard a spectacular cruise on the River Thames and relish in this quintessential British experience. Get incredible views of London and its top attractions all around you, and escape the noises of the city in this relaxing, rejuvenating trip that satisfies the eyes, stomach and soul. This is an experience you cannot miss out on.
- Destress on the 1 hour-30 minute cruise as you take in the city and its attractions from the calm water of the Thames
- Onboard commentary aboard the vessel which tells you about the city’s amazing history and points out the key attractions through the course
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal three-course set menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- Two ticket variants available at different times which allows you to indulge in this fine dining experience at a time you prefer
- Enjoy half of bottle of house wine on the cruise during lunch as you take in the sights from a window table (Optional Upgrade)
A one-of-a-kind lunch cruise which offers fresh, seasonal set menus, and spectacular views of the city and its attractions, Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames is an experience which is enjoyed by people of all ages.
Get stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory and many other landmarks of the city. A rustic British menu, a spectacular river cruise which offers some of the best views in the city along with audio commentary, and half-a-bottle of wine, what more could you need in a single afternoon in London!
There are two ticket variants for you to choose from, Classic and Premier. The Premier experience includes half a bottle of wine per person, along with a reservation at a window table which offers the best views on the cruise. Learn about the city and its secrets with the audio commentary onboard as you make the most of your wine-n-lunch experience in London!
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants:
- Classic: This ticket includes one-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee and audio commentary aboard the cruise
- Premier: This ticket includes one-and-half hour cruise, three-course menu with tea/coffee, half a bottle of house wine per person, guaranteed window table and audio commentary aboard the cruise
- 1 hour 30 minutes afternoon cruise tickets
- Three-course lunch menu
- Audio commentary aboard the cruises
- Half bottle of house wine per person (Optional)
- Window Table (Optional)
The cruise is available for two time slots on all days of the week apart from Sundays. The two departing times of the day are 12:15 PM and 1 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a hassle-free boarding process.
Individuals aged between 3-12 are requested to book the children’s ticket to enjoy a special children’s activity pack with your lunch cruise experience which is available upon request.
Know Before You Go
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames ticket voucher shortly. You do not need to print this out. Simply display the e-voucher at the boarding point and hop aboard the cruiser.
Boarding Point and Getting Here
The tour begins from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations.