Bateaux London Afternoon Tea Cruise on Thames River
Have a stunning afternoon cruise on the River Thames, and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience which is quintessentially British. How? Well, by having tea of course. Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, pastries, scones and an assortment of teas as you cruise down the Thames admiring the city’s iconic and popular landmarks.
- 1 hour-15 minute cruise on the Thames
- See the landmark attractions of the city from the water
- Delve into a delicious British Tea experience aboard
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, pastries, scones and more
- Enjoy a live solo pianist perform onboard the cruise
- Enjoy a glass of champagne on the cruise (Optional Upgrade)
The Thames is among the oldest trade route rivers in the world. Today it retains its prominence by offering unique views of the city from a different perspective. See the popular sights of the city in an experience which promises to be the most relaxed sightseeing experience of the city. Get stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory and many other landmarks of the city on a 1 hour 15 minute cruise on the river.
Begin your afternoon in London, by cruising the world famous river Thames and taking in the most prominent sights from all over the city. Board the Scandinavian-designed ‘Harmony’ which boasts picture-frame windows which offer spectacular views all around, as you begin your cruise from the Embankment Pier.
There are two types of ticket variants for you to choose from: Classic and Premier. In the Premier ticket, you’ll get to enjoy a glass of champagne and get a guaranteed window seat. A truly relaxing experience perfect for people of all age groups!
Afternoon Tea Menu
Selection of teas or Fairtrade coffee
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Egg and Cress Cucumber and Minted Yoghurt Roast Beef and Rocket
MIni Donuts Chocolate Fudge Brownie Macarons Lemon Tart
Traditional and golden raisin Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants:
- Superior: This ticket includes one-and-a-quarter hour cruise, selection of sandwiches, pastries and cakes, assortment of teas and live entertainment from solo pianist.
- Premium: This ticket includes one-and-a-quarter hour cruise, selection of sandwiches, pastries and cakes, assortment of teas, glass of champagne, guaranteed window seating and live entertainment from solo pianist.
- 1 and a quarter hour afternoon cruise tickets
- Live entertainment from solo pianist
- Selection of British teas and snacks
- Glass of Champagne(Optional)
The cruise is available from on all days of the week. The boat leaves at 3:30 PM from Embankment Pier, and will return by 4:45 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a hassle-free boarding process.
Individuals aged between 3-12 are requested to book the children’s ticket to enjoy a special children’s activity pack with your afternoon cruise experience.
Know Before You Go
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Bateaux London: Afternoon Tea Cruise ticket voucher shortly. You do not need to print this out. Simply display the e-voucher at the boarding point and hop aboard the cruiser.
Boarding Point and Getting Here
The tour begins from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations.