iVenture London Flexi Pass
The iVenture Flexi Pass is city attraction pass that allows you to visit a select number of attractions of your choice. With over 31 prime attractions to choose from and a 1-month validity, the pass is perfect for those who want to explore London to the fullest. Allowing you savings of up to 50% on general admission fees when purchased separately and hassle-free, one-time access to your favourite London attractions, the iVenture Flexi Pass is a must for those looking to visit a specific number of popular London attractions on their vacation. The pass comes with a handy guide in colour that provides you with all the information you require about your visit to London.
The iVenture Flexi Pass offers free, one-time access to as many as 31 attractions within a 30-day (1-month) period. With over 20 prominent attractions to choose from and the option of skipping the line to visit them, the pass is perfect for those who'd like to explore London at their own pace, yet in a smart, cost-effective way. Allowing you savings of up to 50% on general admission fees had you bought them separately as well as hassle-free access to your favourite London attractions, the iVenture Flexi Pass works out well for those looking to explore the city's prime attractions with a well-planned itinerary.
Once you purchase the pass online, you will need to collect the card from from a designated collection point in London. You have 6 months to collect the card from the date of purchase. Your iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass is activated once you have collected it and remains valid for a period of 30 days (1 month), within which you receive free, one-time access to 3, 5, 7 or 10 of the 31 listed attractions and experiences.
iVenture Flexi Pass London Highlights
- Get free, one-time access to 3, 5, 7 or 10 attractions and experiences in London within a 30-day (1-month) period in London.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with just the smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- The iVenture Flexi card is valid for 30 days (1 month) beginning on the day you collect the pass from iVentures’ collection office.
- Some of the popular London attractions that you can experience with this pass include Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace, Jack the Ripper Museum, Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum, the London Zoo, Tower of London and much more.
- With your iVenture Flexi Pass, you will also receive a guidebook in colour that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your London experience.
iVenture Flexi Pass London Inclusions
- The View from the Shard Entry to Observation Deck
- Coca Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds London
- London Zoo
- The London Bridge Experience & Tombs
- Westminster Abbey
- Hard Rock Café, London
- London City Tour 5-Day (Consecutive) Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
- Tower of London
- Kensington Palace
- The Royal Walking Tour
- HMS Belfast
- Theatre People Tickets
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Jack the Ripper Museum
- Sundowner and River Lights Cruise
- Thames Cruise Westminster to Greenwich Sightseeing Cruise
- Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum
- The Ghost Bus Tour
- Tattershall Castle
- Thamesjet Rush
- The Medieval Banquet London
- Saturday Night Disco Party Cruise
- Handel and Hendrix
- Planet Hollywood London
- Anderson Tours
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- MBNA Thames Clippers
- Caffe Concerto
- Oyster Card
- Pub Passport
Is the pass good for me?
If you plan to visit a limited number of attractions during your visit to London, then the Flexi Pass is perfect for you as it gives you 30 days (1 month) to check out the attractions of your choice. The advantages of an iVenture Flexi Pass are:
The iVenture Flexi pass allows you to comfortably visit as many as 31 attractions of your choice in London over the course of 30 days with free, one-time access to 3, 5, 7 or 10 experiences, depending on your choice of pass. The card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once it is collected, the card will become active and will expire in 30 days. In these 30 days, you can visit the 3, 5, 7 or 10 attractions of your choice.
You also get a handy guide with your iVenture Flexi Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of London, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
The iVenture Flexi Pass also makes visiting the attractions an easy and hassle-free affair. With only a single card, you get free, one-time access to up to 31 attractions in London.
The biggest advantage is the savings. The iVenture Flexi card helps you save up to 50% on attraction prices had you purchased tickets separately at the gate. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the iVenture Flexi Pass.
iVenture 3-Attractions Flexi Pass Cost (Adult) - £85.00
Individual Ticket Prices:
London City Tour 5-Day (Consecutive) Unlimited Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour: £30.34
Theatre People Tickets: £36.75
Anderson Tours: £73.19
Total : £140.28
The iVenture Flexi Pass will cost you £85.00, whereas you will be spending £140.28 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 30 days in London, then you will be saving well over 50% on the general admission prices with the iVenture Flexi Attractions Pass.
How to Redeem Your iVenture London Flexi Pass
You will receive your iVenture Flexi Pass voucher shortly. Once you’re in London, or whenever you wish to begin sightseeing the city, head to the iVenture collection office, which is located at:
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment London SW1A 2JH UK.
Timings: 9 am - 5 pm.
Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Unlimited Attractions card as well as a handy guide in colour.
Your Flexi Pass is valid for 30 days (1 month) from the moment you collect it at an iVenture Collection Center.
iVenture Redemption and Sales Centre, Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London