Madame Tussauds London Ticket
Set a date with the stars and your favorite fictional figures with these tickets that grant you access to the world-famous wax museum. Pose with Leonardo DiCaprio, marvel at the wax figure of the dominating Hulk and walk through the spine-chilling chamber of horrors.
- Benefit from access to 14 interactive zones, bound to keep you amused and entertained.
- Take photos with your favorite celebrities, be a part of Marvel Super Heroes movie and its astounding 4D experience, all under one roof!
- Enter exclusive walk-in sets that are inspired by key scenes from the Star Wars movies and feel like you’re a part of iconic moments of film history!
- Enjoy the thrill of walking through the chamber of horror that houses gory visualizations of those executed during the French Revolution.
What to Expect
Ever wanted a picture with all the stars of One Direction? Or are you a sports fan and want one with Usain Bolt? Perhaps the kids would like to snap a memory with the Avengers? At London, Madame Tussaud's, there are celebrities here that will be sure to tickle anyone’s fancies! Madame Tussauds, founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud is known all over the world for its realistic wax sculptures of public figures. Head straight to the 'party room' that houses wax figures of the biggest Hollywood names. Pose with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, the Beatles, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more! You will also get to enjoy the thrill of walking through the 'chamber of horror' that houses gory visualizations of those executed during the French Revolution. An experience that is not for the faint-hearted!
If you think just plain wax models won’t do the trick, then enjoy the immersive, 4D experiences that feature the Marvel Super Heroes as they battle it out to save London! It’s a tour filled with fun activities, lots of experience and many, many photographs.
- General entry to Madame Tussauds.
Know Before You Go
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
By Bus: Get off at the Baker Street Station (Stop E). The museum is a short 2-minute walk from the bus stop.
By Tube: Get off at the Baker Street Station. The museum is a short 4-minute walk from the stop.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Madame Tussauds London Ticket vouchers shortly. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone at Door #1 to exchange your voucher for your timed entry ticket for the next available time slot, after which you will enter the venue through Door #2.
Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Road, London