The Original London Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Explore London aboard an iconic, red, open top bus with this bus tour that stops at 80 locations across 3 main tour routes with commentary in 11 languages. See amazing attractions on your way, avail three complimentary walking tours to know the city intimately and even get the chance to take a cruise on the river!
- Choice of 24 or 48-hour bus pass for tour around London with an extra validity of 24 hours on both passes for a limited period of time!
- Travel on London's famous bright red open-topped buses as you cruise through the city.
- Free Thames river sightseeing cruise all the way to Greenwich to let you relax during your adventure.
- Truly immerse yourself in London with three complimentary walking tours
- Commentary available in 11 languages.
This Hop-on Hop-off London sightseeing tour is one of the city's oldest and dates back to the early 1900s. Jump onto the vintage red-colored open-top buses and embark on a journey of London that has enabled thousands of wandering eyes to capture the true essence of this city.
With over 80+ stops located throughout the city, access to these buses is made simple. Stop at any of the above-mentioned landmarks and explore them at your convenience. Your pass also includes access to the Thames river sightseeing cruise, which lets you do some sightseeing of central London from the water and, should you choose a 48 hour pass, will sail you up all the way to historic Greenwich. Giving you an alternate perspective of the city, this is a relaxing break from the usual sightseeing routes. Your experience will also include three walking tours at different times of the day so you could actually complete them all in 24 hours.
Complimentary walking tours
- The Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10 AM
- The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1 PM
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 4 PM
5 Must See Attractions
The Shard- From the top of the Shard, devour London with a 360-degree view of London from 72 floors above! Explore tickets here.
St. Paul’s Cathedral- Enjoy the Cathedral's awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history. Explore tickets here.
London Eye- The experience showcases breathtaking 360-degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade. Explore tickets here.
Tower of London- This quintessential English landmark has become a symbol of royalty and a setting for key historic events in European history. Explore tickets here.
Tower Bridge- The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. Explore tickets here.
- Extra validity of 24 hours on the purchase of a 24 or 48 hour pass.
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city.
- Pass for Thames River Cruise.
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese
- Exclusive Kids’ Club with specifically designed children’s commentary
- Admission to any attraction or museums
Know Before You Go
Bus timings & frequency
Blue Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:15 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:15 AM (April - Oct)
Yellow Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:30 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:30 AM (April - Oct)
You may board the bus at any stop within the 5 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I think this is a great way to see London. The ride was fun.
The tour was awesome, my little child was thrilled to sit on the top deck. Also, the complementary walks were great.
The staff was helpful, and the guide was great too. We covered most of the major spots.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an e-voucher via email. Bring a printout of your voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus. You may board at any stop within the 5 routes.
Your e-voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The day on which you exchange your voucher counts as the first day of your pass. Please note: A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your voucher at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service. Not at noon the next day.
London, UK, London