Warner Bros. Studios Tour with Transport
- Pickup from a Central London location in a luxury bus
- Return Transportation
- Sets decorated specially for the festive season
- Visit Platform 9¾ and step onto the Hogwarts Express
- The best Harry Potter experience out there
- Free Wi-Fi
- Harry Potter movies onboard the luxury bus.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- An experience giving you a behind-the-scenes look into the filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter movies.
- See the real costumes and props utilized in the movies.
- Return transfers in a Harry Potter bus with free Wi-Fi and one of the movies onboard.
The Making of Harry Potter
Warner Brother Studios London is a truly magical place. For over 10 years, the studio, a former airplane factory, was home to the extravagant sets, costumes, and artifacts related to the Harry Potter film franchise. This experience is unlike any other as it allows you to get up close and personal with the intricate details and the magic of the Harry Potter film set.
What This Magical Tour Has In Store
The grand sets, intricate detailing, and insights into sheer filmmaking magic lay in wait! Your experience begins at the exact spot as it did for Harry, the Cupboard Under the Stairs. Following this, a welcome video will be succeeded by an escort to the Great Hall. While in the hall, you can see the actual costumes and props that were utilized in the film series.
The next part of your tour sees you strolling into the Gryffindor common room, the plotting point for all of Harry, Ron & Hermoine's adventures. Additionally, you get a glimpse into Dumbledore's office, Hagrid's Hut, and the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
The green screen experience enables you to ride a broomstick, and step onto platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. Book now for an unforgettable day of wizarding fun.
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus.
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free.
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
Other experiences similar to Warner Bros. Studios Tour with Transport