Warner Bros. London Tour with Transport
Discover the magic of filmmaking on this exciting tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London, responsible for bringing the Harry Potter books to the silver screen. Live out every Harry Potter fan's dream and get a chance to step into iconic sets from the films like the Great Hall, the Forbidden Forest, and Platform 9 and 3/4!
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London.
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Step into the cinematic universe of the Harry Potter series and see actual props and costumes from the eight films!
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
- Travel back on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded buses with free Wi-Fi and watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on board during your journey!
Experience the best of filmmaking at the Warner Bros. Studios in London
Once you are picked up from one of the two pick up points in Central London, your adventure will begin! The Warner Bros. Studios in London help people celebrate the love for the cinematic experience by throwing their doors open to the public and demonstrating how the Harry Potter books were brought to movie screens the world over so vividly. Be it the original concept artwork or the humongous model of the Hogwarts castle or the green screen you'll get to fly a broomstick in front of, the Studios' expertise in the art of making incredible movies is very clear. Throughout the tour, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the Harry Potter universe, maintained meticulously to the last detail by the Studios, be it the costumes used by the actors or the sets the movies played out in.
Explore iconic sets from the Harry Potter series
Your tour will begin in the exact spot it began for Harry; in the Cupboard under the Stairs where Harry slept before his 11th birthday. As soon as you finish watching a welcome video, you'll get to make your way to the Great Hall of Hogwarts, complete with props and costumes used during filming many meals and feasts attended by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Take in the extraordinary detail and care that went into crafting every set as you visit the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore's Office, Hagrid's rustic hut and the incredible animatronics technology used to operate the door to the Chamber of Secrets! Perhaps the most exciting part of the tour is the newest permanent exhibition to the Studio Tour, the Forbidden Forest! Break all the rules and delve into the woods, home to many dark creatures from the deep and trees that are over 12 feet thick. You'll even get to control the weather conditions using the same techniques used while filming. The best part of your visit is after your Studio visit is over!
Travel back on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded buses
After your visit to the Studio is concluded, you will get to travel back to one of two locations in central London on branded Warner Bros. Studio Tour buses! Relax on the return journey and enjoy a screening of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, bringing your visit back full circle to the movie that started it all. Immerse yourself in the nostalgia of the film as a great day comes to an end.
This tour gives people the chance to experience some of the magic that went into creating the universe that J.K. Rowling so lovingly committed to the page and it is undoubtedly the perfect escape for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (London Victoria) and Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Baker Street). The time you choose is for entry to the studios and your pick up will happen two hours prior to your entry time.
Also note that, during peak periods, other transportation may be used than the branded buses.
Timings and Availability
This tour runs daily at the following times:
- 9 AM Entrance (departs studio 12:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 2 PM)
- 10 AM Entrance (departs studio 1:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 3 PM)
- 11 AM Entrance (departs studio 2:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 4 PM)
- 12 PM Entrance (departs studio 3:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 5 PM)
- 1 PM Entrance (departs studio 4:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 6 PM)
- 2 PM Entrance (departs studio 5:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 7 PM)
- 3 PM Entrance (departs studio 6:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 8 PM)
- 4 PM Entrance (departs studio 7:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 9 PM)
- 5 PM Entrance (departs studio 8:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx. 10 PM)
- 6 PM Entrance (departs studio 9:30 PM, arrives in London Victoria at approx.11 PM)
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 5 and 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 72 pounds. Child tickets (children between 2 and 4 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 25 pounds. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also, ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Harry Potter Studios was fantastic and our kids loved it! I’d recommend getting there as early as possible - so much to see! I’d recommend a different transport service, though.
How To Redeem Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile ticket shortly. Please display the voucher on a mobile device before boarding the bus at the meeting point you choose at the time of booking.
How To Get There
If you have chosen London Victoria as your pick up point, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
If you have chosen Baker Street as your pick up point, walk to the NW Corner of Gloucester Place and Marylebone Rd. The name of the nearest bus stop is "Dorset Square - Baker Street -- Stop S" on Gloucester Place just south of the Allsop Arms Pub.
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London