City Sightseeing Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off by Bus & Boat
Explore Amsterdam with either a 24-hour pass or a 48 pass. Cruise through the canals on a small boat and explore places that usually not accessible on foot or larger boats. Go on a hop-on and hop-off bus tour around the city and traverse through it at your own pace. Learn about the different parts of Amsterdam with an audioguide, available in 18 languages (Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish, Polish, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hebrew).
- Get the best of Amsterdam on this tour that combines exploration both by bus and boat.
- Gaze in wonder at the major sights of the city through the glass roofs of the buses.
- Cruise along the world famous canals and learn about the rich history of this city.
- Explore the city at your own pace with a hop-on and hop-off tour.
- You can choose between a 24- hour or a 48-hour pass.
- On this tour, you will also have access to an audioguide that is available in 18 languages (Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Turkish, Polish, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hebrew).
What to Expect
Explore the beautiful city of Amsterdam by land and water on this tour that will introduce you to the two mesmerizing sides of this city. Cruise along the world famous canals with their beautiful canal houses, towers, and bridges from the water! You can hop on and hop off at different stops as per your interest. In the bus, enjoy great panoramic views as you follow the carefully designed route where you will see all the major landmarks of that Amsterdam. The specially designed glass roofs of the buses enable you to enjoy this awe-inspiring and multi-faceted city in its entirety. Don't miss the Western Church, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions.
- Sightseeing Tour
- Access to a cruise
- Hop-on and Hop-off bus tour
- Audioguide in 18 languages
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
This tour will not be available on 27th April, due to King's Day (a national holiday in the Netherlands).
Here are the details:
Summer season (18th March to 27th October)
For Buses: Buses are available daily between 09:15 AM to 06:00 PM at an interval of 15-20 minutes.
For Boats (Green Line): Boats are available daily between 10:05 AM to 06:00 PM at an interval of 20-25 minutes.
For Boats (Blue Line): Boats are available daily between 10:15 AM to 05:15 PM at an interval of 20-25 minutes.
Winter season (28th October to 17th March)
For Buses: Buses are available daily between 10:15 AM to 05:15 PM.
For Boats: Boats are available daily between 10:15 AM to 05:15 PM.
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
- Children below the age of 4 can be a part of this experience for free.
This ticket is available with two variants:
- 24-hour pass
- 48-hour pass
Get down at Amsterdam Centraal, it is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the Lindbergh office at Damrak 26 to collect your physical tickets.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, Amsterdam