Saver Combo - Blue Boat Company Canal Cruise & Van Gogh Museum Direct Entry
Cruise down the Amsterdam Canals and visit the Van Gogh museum with a single ticket. Immerse yourself into the picture day in Amsterdam as you witness the Baroque magnificence of the Dutch and the works of the post-impressionist genius Vincent Van Gogh in a single day.
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals on a 60-minute exploration into the Dutch capital.
- Glide around Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals in a glass-topped boat and drift by elegant merchant’s houses and pretty bridges with a GPS audio guide onboard the cruise in 19 different languages
- Enter the world of Vincent Van Gogh, the world famous painter and discover some of his most impressive works with entry to the Van Gogh Museum
Enjoy an Unforgettable City Canal Cruise
The Amsterdam Canals are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and are renowned for the Dutch Baroque architecture along its banks. Cruise down the scenic canals and take in the mesmerizing edifices all around you. With over 1550 monumental buildings, you’ll soon discover why Amsterdam is known as the ‘Venice of the North’.
Relive the Golden Ages of Amsterdam with the onboard commentary that provides insights into the city’s culture and heritage in 19 languages. You’ll also visit the modern parts of the city with this cruise and be able to compare the stark differences of the 17th century and the 21st century. Since much of the city’s history is related to sea and trading, this is a unique opportunity to relive history in its true essence. Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land. From the 17th century Amsterdam to the modern city, you're guaranteed a better understanding of the city after the cruise.
Delve Into the World of Vincent Van Gogh
Enter the world of Vincent Van Gogh and be awestruck by the museum dedicated to this magnanimous personality. A post-impressionist painter, Van Gogh is a renowned name in the art world. This museum houses the largest collection of works by this artist; comprising of 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters.
The museum is the 2nd most visited in the Netherlands and chronicles the works of Van Gogh’s artistic life. Be sure to check out these works as they represent the peak of Van Gogh’s artistic expression:- Avenue of Poplars in Autumn, The Potato Eaters, Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette, Agostina Segatori Sitting in the Cafe du Tambourin, Wheat Field with a Lark, Views of Paris from Vincent’s Room in Rue Lepic, The Zouave, Bedroom in Arles, The Yellow House, Sunflowers, Almond Blossoms and Wheatfield with Crows. The museum also features 9 self-portraits and includes works by Van Gogh’s contemporaries such as Auguste Rodin, Emile Bernard, Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Paul Signac and several other world-famous painters of the post-impressionist and impressionist era.
With this sweet, super-saver combo, not only do you get to tour the heart of the Dutch capital via its world famous canals, but also visit the famed Van Gogh Museum, both being two of the most best-selling and highly recommended attractions in Amsterdam.
- Skip the Line entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- 60-minute canal cruise
- GPS audio guides in 19 languages
- Audio-guides for the Van Gogh Museum.
Know Before You Go
Van Gogh Museum
The time slot you select in the next step of the booking process is for your entry to the Van Gogh Museum. Ensure that you arrive at the Van Gogh Museum at this time. The entrance time cannot be amended once booked.
- 4 November 2019 - 18 March 2020 (incl.) - Daily from 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- 19 March - 18 October 2020 (incl.) - Daily from 9.00 AM till 10:00 PM
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding. Seating is given on a first come, first served basis.
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 17 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 10 EUR.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before the schedule
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Van Gogh Museum: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Nederland. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction
Canal Cruise: Check in at Lovers Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of Central Station of Amsterdam with your mobile voucher