The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace Entrance Ticket
Dive into British Royalty and find out everything they stand for at this exhibition at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing precious items from the Royal Collection, this exhibition has over 450 displayed works for the public to marvel at. Don’t forget to check out the two exhibitions dedicated to the works of Leonardo da Vinci and George IV and find out how impactful their work is.
- Make your way to the Queen's Gallery and soak up in the luxury of it all.
- Indulge yourself in a wide-ranging collection of art and treasures from The Queen for the Nation trust. With over 450 works displayed, this visit is sure to be like none other.
- Make your way to a special exhibition dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci to mark the 500th anniversary of his death. Find unique drawings and pick up interesting facts about his work.
- Go through the extravagant George IV exhibition and find out how art changed the monarch’s life.
What To Expect
Find out all that there is to know about the Britsh Royalty at this exhibition in Buckingham Palace! This exhibition is now open to the public every day and showcases items from the lavish Royal Collection. There are about 450 priceless works on display for you to marvel at. There is also an exciting variety of art and treasures straight from The Queen for the Nation trust. Located on the west front of Buckingham Palace, this exhibition is sure to invoke the art lover inside of you.
George IV: Art & Spectacle (November 15, 2019 – May 3, 2020) This unique exhibition helps visitors learn facts about the monarch's life. It also focuses on how great an impact art had on his life.
- Admission Tickets
- Audioguide in English
Know Before You Go
- All visitors will be subject to airport-like security checks.
- Large luggage pieces or backpacks will not be permitted inside. This can be checked in at the storage units before entering and reclaimed after the visit.
- Mobile phones must be switched off while inside the gallery.
- The 1-Year Pass for entry to the Official Residences which may otherwise be offered by Royal Collection Trust is not available.
During Buckingham Palace Summer Opening
Opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM with the last admission at 4:15 PM.
All other times
Opens at 10 AM and closes at 5:30 PM with the last admission at 4:15 PM.
Note: The Gallery will also be closed on these dates for Good Friday and for Christmas:
- 10 Apr 2020
- 4 May – 11 Jun 2020
- 9 Nov – 3 Dec 2020
- 25 – 26 Dec 2020
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Meeting Point The meeting point for this will be at the entrance of the Queen's Gallery. Please show your printed tickets here to enter the gallery.
- The nearest Underground Tube Stations are Victoria, Green Park, and St. James. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from these stations.
- The nearest bus stop is Victoria Bus Station (stop C). Buses that go there are C1, C10, 11, and 211. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from this station.