Skip The Line Combo: City Canal Cruise & Rijksmuseum Entry Ticket
A special combo that combines the Amsterdam canal cruise with the Rijksmuseum to provide the top two attractions of Amsterdam in one deal. Take in the artwork and the design language the city is world-famous for with this package deal.
Your Combo Highlights
- Explore the Amsterdam Canals on a 75-minute cruise with commentary in 21 languages
- Take in the water-front monuments from your cruise and marvel at their design
- Enter the Rijksmuseum with your skip-the-line tickets and explore the largest collection of artwork in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Canal Cruise Experience
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Amsterdam Canals are a breathtaking sight. Adorned by Baroque-style architecture on either side of the bank, this cruise takes you into the Golden Age of 17th century Amsterdam. See more than 1550 monuments and edifices along the banks and discover the joys of the ‘Venice of the North.’
Your cruise also provides onboard commentary about the surroundings and the city in 21 different languages with a personal audio set.Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land. From the 17th century Amsterdam to the modern city, you're guaranteed a better understanding of the city after the cruise. .
The Dutch National Museum dedicated to arts and history, Rijksmuseum houses the best artworks in Amsterdam. It is also the largest art museum in Amsterdam featuring 8,000 objects on art and history from a collection of over a million objects. Here you can see the works of famous Dutch painters including Rembrandt, Frans Hals, Johannes Vermeer and many more celebrated artists.
Walk through the halls adorned by works from genius artists and feel the emotions in their paintings reflect through these lifeless works. The Rijksmuseum showcases the growth of the Dutch from 1200 AD to 2000 AD and is perfect to gain insights into the lands past and culture.
Must-See Paintings at the Rijksmuseum
- The Night Watch by Rembrandt Van Rijn
- The Milkmaid by Johannes Vermeer
- Woman in Blue Reading a Letter by Johannes Vermeer
- Self-Portrait by Vincent Van Gogh
- The Feast of Saint Nicholas by Jan Steen
- Jeremiah Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem by Rembrandt Van Rihn
- The Merry Fiddler by Gerard Van Honthorst
- Still Life with Turkey Pie by Pieter Claesz
- Don Ramon Satue by Francisco Goya
- The Drunken Couple by Jan Steen
- St.Paul Healing the Cripple at Lystra by Karel Dujardin
Know Before You Go
Cruise: The cruise departs every half hour from 10:00 am - 06:00 pm from March to October and every hour from 10 am - 5 pm from November to February. You can go for any of the cruises on the scheduled day. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding.
Rijksmuseum: Rijksmuseum is open daily from 09:00 am - 05:00 pm. You can visit the museum at any time of your choice on your scheduled day of the visit.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem your Tickets
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
• You will receive an email with your combo voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company Sign.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience from 10:00 am - 06:00 pm in summer and 10:00 am - 05:00 pm in winter.
• A detailed look at the redemption point can be found here.
• Your combo voucher will contain a QR code in it.
• Display your QR code at the entrance of the Rijksmuseum between 09:00 am - 05:00 pm.
• Please proceed directly to the entrance and not the ticketing counter.
• Rijksmuseum is located at Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam