St Paul's Cathedral
- Visit St Paul's, one of the most famous and most recognisable sights of London
- The dome on St. Paul's Cathedral is the world's second largest dome and has adorned the London skyline for more than 300 years
- Enjoy the Cathedral's awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history
- Climb the dome to try the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery
- Go even higher to enjoy some of the most spectacular views over London from the Stone and Golden Galleries
Head over to St. Paul's Cathedral, designed by Sir Christopher Wren to stand on Ludgate Hill after the Great Fire of London. A church here has stood since 604 AD. St Paul's, with its world-famous dome, is an iconic feature of the London skyline. Enjoy the beautiful décor of the vast cathedral floor before climbing to the famous Whispering Gallery with its unique acoustics. Continue to the Stone Gallery, then the Golden Gallery atop the dome for a photo opportunity of the breathtaking panoramic views across London. Visit the crypt which is the resting place for famous Britons such as Lord Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and Sir Christopher Wren.
- Fast Track entry
- Access to all 5 levels of the cathedral (cathedral floor, crypt, Whispering, Stone and Golden Galleries)
- Touch screen multimedia guides
- Option to join guided tours and welcome talks upon arrival
- Oculus, 270° film experience
Cheapest tickets online. Got a big discount. I have stopped purchasing tickets at the counter anymore.
There are so many visitors to the cathedral!! You really need a fast track entry.
It’s nice and everything, but after paying a very daunting price to get inside the cathedral, we were told that “photography is prohibited.” Plus there was a lot of stairs to battle, and they are my worst enemy. The cathedral in itself though is GORGEOUS, and there is this serene atmosphere around it that cannot be avoided. Not to mention the whispering gallery’s amazing acoustics: that was my personal favourite.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
St. Paul's Cathedral, London
Other experiences similar to St Paul's Cathedral