St Paul's Cathedral
- Visit St Paul's, one of the most famous and most recognisable sights of London
- The dome on St. Paul's Cathedral is the world's second largest dome and has adorned the London skyline for more than 300 years
- Enjoy the Cathedral's awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history
- Climb the dome to try the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery
- Go even higher to enjoy some of the most spectacular views over London from the Stone and Golden Galleries
Head over to St. Paul's Cathedral, designed by Sir Christopher Wren to stand on Ludgate Hill after the Great Fire of London. A church here has stood since 604 AD. St Paul's, with its world-famous dome, is an iconic feature of the London skyline. Enjoy the beautiful décor of the vast cathedral floor before climbing to the famous Whispering Gallery with its unique acoustics. Continue to the Stone Gallery, then the Golden Gallery atop the dome for a photo opportunity of the breathtaking panoramic views across London. Visit the crypt which is the resting place for famous Britons such as Lord Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington and Sir Christopher Wren.
- Fast Track entry
- Access to all 5 levels of the cathedral (cathedral floor, crypt, Whispering, Stone and Golden Galleries)
- Touch screen multimedia guides
- Option to join guided tours and welcome talks upon arrival
- Oculus, 270° film experience
I thought it was very appealing visually but somehow didn’t like the idea of exploring a Cathedral with no explanation, nothing. First off, we had to pay a whole bunch of extra money just to get inside the church and once inside, we found more detailed architecture, which we could’ve just enjoyed from outside.
The architecture was breathtaking. It will be quite boring if you are not into victorian era architecture.
The customer support was very helpful and patient in assisting me to make the booking.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
St. Paul's Cathedral, London
Other experiences similar to St Paul's Cathedral