Tower of London Tickets with Crown Jewels & Beefeater Tour
A symbol of royalty and a setting for key events in early European history, the Tower of London is a quintessential English landmark. From the White Tower to the Crown Jewels, there is much to explore in this 900-year old castle. Come discover the tower’s history as a royal residence, a prison, and an armoury.
- Get the chance to marvel at the seat of British power by visiting the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Get a chance to explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- Go on a guided tour of the Tower of London with the Yeoman Warders, the ancient order of ceremonial Tower Guards who have stood witness to the Tower's incredible history.
Get the chance to marvel at the Tower of London!
This is your chance to visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror.
Experience the Tower of London with a tour from the Yeoman Warders
Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. However, the best way to see the Tower would be to join a guided tour of the Tower of London by the Yeoman Warders, the ceremonial guard of the castle. These tours cost nothing over your entry ticket and depart every half an hour until late afternoon. You would only be able to gain entry into the church in the tower, St. Peter ad Vincula, as part of one of these guided tours which give you the insight that the Yeoman Warders have gathered for centuries.
Alternatively, you can choose to look around at your own pace. Either way, you will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today. You will also learn the legend of the ravens, see the execution block and ax, and learn about the lives of all the castle’s fortunate and unfortunate inhabitants.
Admire the glorious Crown Jewels
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
At the end of your tour, you will feel a sense of awe for everything you will have experienced, right from understanding the history of the place, to imagining how royalty lived and its prisoners suffered.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, Bloody Tower, battlements and more
- Access to the Yeoman Warder Guided Tour and, children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
Know Before You Go
The tower becomes extremely busy during school holidays in the UK, and venue authorities are expecting particularly busy days in October. During such times, queues may form for different parts of the tower, particularly the Crown Jewels and ticketing areas. Please allow extra time during such days and try reaching early to avoid the long waits.
Timings and Availability
The Tower of London is open daily except between 24th-26th December and 1st January.
Summer (1st March - 31st October)
Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
Last admission: 5 PM
Winter (1st November - 28th February)
Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Last admission: 4 PM
The last Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) tour starts at 2:30 PM in winter, and 3:30 PM in the summer. Please be aware that in poor weather conditions, an amended Yeoman Warder tour will be given in the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula. If the Chapel is unavailable, tours may not take place.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children below 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 9.75 GBP. Students can also buy discounted tickets at 17.70 GBP. Children under the age of 5 enter for free. Children below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please select the right ticket type for each member of your group during checkout. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout in order to be guaranteed entry.
- Metro: District or Circle line to Tower Hill
- Train: Any train to Fenchurch Street (5-min walk) or London Bridge (15-min walk)
- Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100 or RV1
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment is not allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking within all buildings is not allowed.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No cancellation will be allowed for partially used vouchers.
EASY BOOKING SYSTEM
Great phone customer service: they solved in a glance the submitted problem (the first mail with tickets to be printed never arrived) Only point of notice is that it is necessary to physically print tickets
The first thing I do whenever I go to a foreign land is learn about the local history. In London, that is done by touring the tower of London
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your Tower of London with Crown Jewels & Beefeater Tour voucher via email shortly. You need to print the voucher out and exchange this voucher for your ticket at the venue's ticketing booth. We know this isn’t the best, but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Your voucher is valid only for the date selected and is non-transferable.
Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London