Amsterdam Pizza Cruise
Craving a special treat during your time in Amsterdam? Then, a Pizza Cruise is just what you need! Sign up for a night of sightseeing and pizza as you step aboard a cozy boat. You can turn your gaze towards the wonderfully lit 17th-century canals or you can even take in the vintage houses that gracefully stand by the waters.
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Highlights
- Take in the mesmerizing views of the Amsterdam canals all around you.
- Indulge in decadent slices of pizza on your cruise.
- Unlimited drinks onboard the cruise.
- Enjoy a special home-made brownie as you take in the sights.
- Live guide in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Go on the exciting Pizza cruise and have a unique culinary experience which combines the scenic cruise on the Amsterdam canals with award-winning freshly made gourmet pizza. The boat is equipped with panoramic windows allowing you to take in the 17th-century facades on the banks of the canals. Sail through the picturesque canals and dig in. Make your choice for your favorite pizza! You can choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian pizza, which will be freshly prepared. During the cruise, the pizza is delivered on the boat where you can enjoy it accompanied by unlimited drinks. Don’t forget to take in the enchanting surroundings and enjoy the homemade brownie as dessert.
- Carne Pizza
Homemade tomato sauce, beef salami, onions, ham, mushroom and grated cheese.
- Pesce Pizza
Homemade tomato sauce, tuna, Norwegian shrimps, bell peppers, zucchini and grated cheese.
- Vegetarian Pizza:
Homemade tomato sauce, Buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto and zucchini
- Cruise on the Amsterdam Canals
- One pizza per person
- Unlimited drinks onboard
- Live commentary
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs daily at 6:30 pm. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to begin the boarding process.
Children’s ticket is applicable for individuals aged 4-13 years.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Pizza Cruise tickets in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher and proceed to the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam to redeem for physical tickets.
• You will have to go to the start point of the cruise on your own. The departure point is three minutes away by walk.
• The departure point is at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Tours and tickets office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam
How To Find
• The ticketing office is located at the corner of the building next to the 'intertoys' building. The office is directly opposite the Rederij Plas Rondvaarten boarding point.
• Your boarding point is near Lovers Cafe on Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Rederij Plas Rondvaarten
Your ticket is valid for the day you’ve scheduled your experience.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, 1012 , Amsterdam