Amsterdam Pizza Cruise
Craving a special treat during your time in Amsterdam? Then, a Pizza Cruise is just what you need! Sign up for a night of sightseeing and pizza as you step aboard a cozy boat. You can turn your gaze towards the wonderfully lit 17th-century canals or you can even take in the vintage houses that gracefully stand by the waters.
- Take in the mesmerizing views of the Amsterdam canals all around you on this delightful 90-minute cruise.
- Indulge in decadent slices of pizza on your cruise while you marvel at the charming medieval bridges, 17th-century houseboats, and stately antique mansions.
- Enjoy unlimited drinks onboard the cruise as well as a special home-made brownie as you take in the sights.
- Be accompanied by expert guides who speak fluent Spanish, German and English who will help you dive into the captivating history and culture of Amsterdam.
What to Expect
Go on the exciting Pizza cruise and have a unique culinary experience which combines the scenic cruise on the Amsterdam canals with freshly made gourmet pizza, made by award-winning chefs. The boat is equipped with panoramic windows allowing you to take in the 17th-century facades on the banks of the canals. Sail through the picturesque canals and dig in. Make your choice for your favorite pizza! You can choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian pizza, which will be freshly prepared. During the cruise, the pizza is delivered on the boat where you can enjoy it accompanied by unlimited drinks. Don’t forget to take in the enchanting surroundings and enjoy the homemade brownie as dessert.
Make the most of your trip to the Dutch capital on this delightful cruise, perfect for friends and family!
- Cruise on the Amsterdam Canals.
- One pizza per person.
- Unlimited drinks onboard.
- Multilingual guide.
Know Before You Go
Carne Pizza: Homemade tomato sauce, beef salami, onions, ham, mushrooms, and grated cheese.
Pesce Pizza: Homemade tomato sauce, tuna, Norwegian shrimps, bell pepper, zucchini, and grated cheese.
Vegetarian Pizza: Homemade tomato sauce, Buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto and zucchini.
Pizza Margherita (For children) : Tomato sauce cheese.
The cruise departs daily at 6:30 PM and 8:00 PM. Please arrive at the boarding point at least 20 minutes before departure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 13 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €23.5. Children below the age of 4 enter for free.
Make your way to the redemption point at Lindbergh Tour and Travel Office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam.
By Tram: Board the #14 and get off at the Dam station. The boarding point is a short 3-minute walk from the station.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Amsterdam Pizza Cruise vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets. After which, you must ensure you are present at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure.
To get to the box office/ticketing counter, proceed to the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam to redeem your mobile vouchers for physical tickets. You will have to go to the start point of the cruise on your own. The meeting point is three minutes away by walk. The meeting point is at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Lindbergh Tour and Travel Office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam
How To Find
• The ticketing office is located at the corner of the building next to the 'intertoys' building. The office is directly opposite the Rederij Plas Rondvaarten boarding point.
• Your boarding point is near Lovers Cafe on Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Rederij Plas Rondvaarten
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, 1012 , Amsterdam