Skip The Line Tickets to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
Don't miss your chance to visit the iconic Madame Tussauds museum in Amsterdam with these cost-effective, skip the line tickets! See lifelike wax figurines of your favorite local and international celebrities and get some official photos taken with them. By the end of your visit, you'll feel a bit like a celebrity yourself!
- Take advantage of these economical priority entry tickets to Madame Tussauds in Amsterdam.
- Go through the museum and explore its collection of lifelike wax statues of celebrities from around the world, admiring the handiwork and research that has clearly gone into each one.
- Take photos with statues of international celebrities like David Beckham, Barack Obama, Angelina Jolie, and Lady Gaga as well as native favorites like King Willem-Alexander and Queen consort Maxima!
- Pose like a celebrity on a special red carpet as the paparazzi swarms you, and get a special official photo of your own to commemorate your visit!
What to Expect
Get ready to be starstruck at Amsterdam’s sprawling Madame Tussauds museum. Join thousands of tourists from around the world for a glimpse at celebrities from every corner of the globe. The hallowed halls at Madame Tussauds are dotted with wax renditions of personalities like Ronaldinho and soccer superstar David Beckham. Straight from Hollywood, you can meet up with Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and George Clooney. You can encounter pop superstars like Madonna, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, and Lady Gaga. Of course, the glittering show is completed by the presence of former President Barack Obama!
- Skip The Line admission tickets to the Madame Tussauds.
- Getting your photo taken with the celebrities and taking them home as a memento.
- Professional tour guide.
- Food & beverages.
Know Before You Go
Madame Tussauds is open between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM from Monday to Sunday.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 3 enter for free. Child tickets (4-12 years) are available at a reduced price of €14. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Madame Tussauds is located on Dam Square in Amsterdam, about a 10-minute walk from Central Station. You leave the station from the front entrance and walk across the Damrak to the Dam. You will find Madame Tussauds on the Dam between the Kalverstraat and the Rokin.
There are also several nearby parking facilities.
Wheelchair and rollator users are always very welcome at Madame Tussauds. However, strict fire regulations dictate that we can only admit two wheelchair users at any one time. We would therefore strongly recommend you book your visit in advance.
To avoid any disappointments we would suggest you make a reservation in advance of your visit here: +31 (0) 20 522 10 10.
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam is not suitable for battery operated electric wheelchairs or scooter.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled or refunded.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Madame Tussauds mobile tickets shortly. You may display this on your mobile device at the venue on the day of your visit to gain entry.
These tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, Amsterdam