Thames High Speed RIB Boat Experience
Enjoy the incredible sights of London on this thrilling speed boat ride along the river Thames! This exciting, 50 minute ride will take you from Westminster pier, all the way down to Tower Bridge and up to Canary Wharf, taking you past sights like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and many more before you zip back to Westminster!
- Strap on your lifejacket and get ready to cruise the waters of Thames on a high-speed jet boat
- Go on the 50-minute ride that starts from Westminster Pier and takes you to Canary Wharf before bringing you back to Westminster.
- Enjoy the incredible sights and sounds of London from the water on this unique journey!
Want to feel your adrenaline rush as you jet past the waters of Thames? Then you don't want to miss out on this thrilling Speedboat ride. Go on the ultimate high-speed adventure as you conquer the waters on an RIB jet boat. Once you have received a quick safety briefing, mandatory for this amazing experience, and get kitted out in life jackets and waterproof clothing, you'll board your speedboat and you'll be off!!
Twist and turn along the river as you get to admire the iconic landmarks of the city like Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral and many more! Once you've made your way to Tower Bridge, you'll speed over to Canary Wharf, and get to marvel at the incredible skyline of this part of the city before you zoom back to Westminster.
- Tour admission
- Life jackets
- Waterproof clothing
Know Before You Go
The Speedboat departs from Westminster Pier. On arrival at the pier, please check in at the Thames Jet waiting room located at boarding point F.
You will have to choose your time of departure in the next step of the booking. Boats depart at different intervals between 11 AM to 6 PM. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure time to leave sufficient time for your safety briefing.
Rules and Restrictions
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel is 1.35 meters (4 ft.5).
- Waterproof jackets (and if required trousers) will be offered to all passengers. Protective clothing are the property of City Cruises Plc and must be returned at the end of the trip.
- Flat shoes are highly recommended, certain footwear such as high heeled or other footwear that may possibly damage the boat, are not permitted on board.
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Even though we had to wait for like 15 minutes in the jet waiting room to board, this was a really fun way to cruise about London and come back to Westminster
I was really happy when I found out that they provide waterproof clothing because I didn't bring spare clothes. What a great ride this was
This is such an exhilarating experience, be sure to take your children cuz they will love it
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Your tickets are only valid for the time and date selected at the time of booking.
Westminster Pier, London