Friday Dinner Jazz Cruise on River Thames
Enjoy an evening under the night sky as you cruise along the peaceful waters of the river Thames while eating a lip smacking three course meal and listening to a live jazz band play smooth music and entertain you throughout!
- A night cruise along the River Thames that promises special jazz performances, a delicious three-course meal, and a chance to dance the night away
- The Chijazz quintet will fill your evening with popular jazz tunes that you can sway to
- Relax and sip on champagne, beer, wine at the bar onboard
- Check out the scenic views of London and the Thames River as you glide along
Add a slice of sophistication to your London trip with a Jazz night Cruise on the Thames. Spruce up and step out for a memorable night that’s filled with music, delicious food, and stunning views of London. As night falls, you can step aboard the cruise boat for a warm welcome and a glass of sparkling wine.
Once you’ve made yourself comfortable on the deck, the Chijazz quintet will take the centre stage. Sway to the slow numbers, swing, and hits from the Latin jazz repertoire. Get pampered with a delectable 3-course meal while you sip on champagne, beer or wine from the open bar. Don’t forget to gaze at the stunning views of the city and the glistening river as you cruise along. This three-hour cruise is perfect for a date night!
Please click here to view both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus. If you wish to have the vegetarian option, please choose the relevant option at the time of checkout.
- 3-hour cruise with our quintet ChiJazz playing jazz
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course meal
- Cash bar offering Champagne, Pimm's, wines and beers
- Transportation to the pier
Know Before You Go
- Window Seats face each other on a table for two. They are separated from other tables and cannot be put together to make up a bigger table.
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.
The cruise is available daily and starts promptly at 8 PM. The boat returns to Westminster Pier at 11 PM.
If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
A lovely relaxed evening on the Thames with the dinner jazz cruise. Limited menu but tasty food. must try
An evening well spent with special jazz performances, a delicious three-course meal, and a chance to dance the night away.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile vouchers will be emailed to you shortly. You must display the same at the venue along with a valid photo ID to gain entry.
The boat departs from Westminster Pier, SW1A 2JH at 8 PM. Boarding commences at boarding point 2 at 7:45 PM. The pier is situated next to Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster underground station, which connects you to the Circle, District and Jubilee lines.
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Westminster Pier, London
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time