The Lido Show with La Marina Dinner Cruise
Cruise down the Seine in the evening for an early dinner cruise and top-off your night by the witness the sensational Lido Show. Experience Paris by the night and see the monuments light up before you visit the glamorous Lido Show.
Your Combo Highlights
- Dinner cruise aboard the Marina de Paris as you head out from outside the Orsay Museum
- Take in the monuments of Paris by night and see the attractions all lit up in the ‘City of Lights’
- Enter the Lido and take in the characteristic luxurious ambiance the venue is world-famous for
- Watch ‘Paris Merveilles’ a landmark show in the Lido history created and directed by Franco Dragone.
Your Combo Experience
Lido Show Experience
Witness the magical cabaret and burlesque show at the Lido Paris and take in the splendor and glamor associated with the venue. Watch the latest show ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed by Franco Dragone.
Paris Merveilles is the latest addition to the cabaret collection performed at Le Lido. With a special stage engineered for the show, follow the picturesque and poetic tale of an imaginary Parisienne who falls in love with the city. Live the journey as presented by 45 artists and featuring over 600 costumes; vibrant, colorful sets, an ice-rink and many more extravagant visuals.
Learn more about the show by going through our Le Lido Paris category
La Marina Dinner Cruise
The tour, designed to showcase the main monuments located along the Seine River, is one of the best ways to enjoy the capital of France. Once you’re driven to the Orsay Museum, you will board the "La Marina de Paris". Once aboard, your dinner-cruise on the Seine river begins as you journey towards Notre-Dame Cathedral and other famous landmarks such as Cité Island and Saint-Louis island. The tour will then head westwards to the Eiffel Tower as it passes in front of the Louvre Museum and underneath the most famous bridges of Paris like the Alexandre III bridge.
La Marina Dinner Cruise Menu
- Starters: Assorted platter of Scallops in the Shell with Fresh Bean Sprouts, Tartare style lightly cooked beef, Snail pie with cream cheese with sundried tomato, Crispy Break with Black Tapenade, Red Mullet fillet with candied lemon
- Main Course: Choose one from the list; Braised Chicken Leg with purple potatoes and yellow carrots served with mixed herb sauce or Cod loin fillet with seaweed cream served with pea and dried tomato risotto.
- Desserts: Assorted plate of Viennese biscuits with fine sea salt, chocolate ganache, Passion fruit eclair, spicy ginger cracker, Coconut milk quinoa pudding, red fruit coulis, Strawberry poppy macaron
- Drinks: One glass of wine or soft drinks
La Marina Dinner Cruise Vegetarian Menu
- Tomato Gazpacho with sprouts, pine nuts, and marinated vegetables
- Fried seasonal vegetables with dried tomato risotto and yellow carrots.
- Coconut milk quinoa pudding, seasonal fruit, chocolate coulis
La Marina Dinner Cruise Kids Menu
- Seasonal starter
- Menu choice of the main course
- Chocolate Mud cake
- Drinks: One glass of juice or soft drinks
- Le Lido Paris Show Tickets
- Glass of champagne at Le Lido
- La Marina Dinner Cruise (wine included)
- Multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Return Transfers (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- Boarding Time: Boarding for the cruise begins at 6:15 pm and the last boarding will be at 6:40 pm.
- Child Age: 4-11 years
- Please Note: You will be going for the cabaret show at 9:00 pm
Lido Show Rules
- Dress Code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age Limit: Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Show Duration: 90 minutes show
- Please Carry:You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation after this will not be reimbursed.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin & end at your location, Paris
Other experiences similar to The Lido Show with La Marina Dinner Cruise