Stonehenge Half-Day Tour from London
Experience the mystical aura of the ancient Stonehenge that still continues to baffle historians and archeologists to this day! The tour includes transportation from London in an air-conditioned coach and audio guides to help you better understand this intriguing historical marvel.
- Discover one of England’s most fascinating cultural icons on this deeply informative tour.
- Learn more about the Stonehenge with your audio guide, which is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch, and Polish.
- Shop at the Stonehenge Visitor centre or simply enjoy a drink at the new Stonehenge Cafe.
- The ticket includes shuttle services in an air-conditioned coach from London.
Travel to the Legendary Stone Circle in Luxury
Enjoy the beautiful English countryside from the comfort of your air-conditioned bus as you travel to the Stonehenge from London. You will pass many charming towns and hamlets along the way such as Andover and Amesbury.
Marvel at the Mystical Stonehenge
Believed to be constructed between 3000 BC and 2000 BC, the Stonehenge probably served as an ancient burial ground. You will learn a lot about the speculated origins of this structure and its purpose in the Neolithic and Bronze ages. The excavated remains and strange structures have spurned many fascinating theories and myths that are interesting to ponder on.
Get More Out of Your Tour by Visiting the Stonehenge Visitor Centre
The Stonehenge Visitor Centre recently added a cafe to its wide range of souvenir shops and exhibitions. Sipping on a glass of coffee as you admire the esoteric Stonehenge is a truly soothing experience. The visitor also has a 360-degree audio-visual simulation room that will give you an opportunity to experience the wonder of standing at the center of the Stonehenge during various seasons. The exhibits at the museum include jewelry, pottery, and bones found during excavations. This half-day tour offers a well-rounded informative and entertaining experience that you simply cannot miss!
- Admission to the Stonehenge
- Admission to the Stonehenge Visitor Centre
- Multilingual audio guide (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Free WiFi on the coach
Know Before You Go
The tour runs on all days of the week at 8.30 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before departure. The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours including transfers.
The tour begins at 8:00 am from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain.
Please note that you will not be allowed to enter the Stonehenge circle itself. This is due to the restoration attempts and the relative instability of the structure. Your Stonehenge tickets allow you to reach within 10m of the monument.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I was so fascinated by the place.
Don't forget your camera, you'll get a lot of opportunities to take great photos.
Everything was smooth from the beginning and there were no problems at all at any time.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4, Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
4 Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road, London