Venice Spritz Time Experience
Relish one of the most iconic drinks of Venice on this unforgettable Spritz experience. Try one of the different varieties of Spritz along with some traditional side dishes during a visit to a Venetian pub!
- Enjoy one of the most famous cocktails in all of Venice
- Savor a visit to a fabulous ‘bacaro’, the common word for a Venetian pub
- Live life like a true Venetian, as you savor the city’s favorite drink and pastime
- Learn about Venice’s history during your self-guided tour
Spritz is one of the most popular aperitives of Venice, a mix of Aperol and seltzer (sparkling water), and white wine. Its roots trace back to the time when Venice was under the Austrian Empire. It is well documented that the Austrians would add seltzer or sparkling water to the Venetian wines so as to dilute the alcohol content. It comes from the German verb ‘spritzen’, which means ‘to spray’.
You will visit a ‘bacaro’, a traditional Venetian pub, where you can enjoy one of the numerous types of Spritz. Spritz with Aperol is the sweetest type, whereas Spritz with Select is bitter; with Campari all the more, and mixed with Cynar has the strongest taste. You will also enjoy some small appetizers and side dishes known as Cicchetti, also a trademark of Venice. You will learn a great deal about Venice's history during the tour and are sure to go back with a better understanding of the city’s culture.
- Cicchetti (small appetizers)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Mon-Sat at 6.00 PM
The tour will NOT operate during the following dates:
Nov. 1 and 21
Dec. 8, 24, 25, 26 and 31
Jan 1, 2, and 6
April 13 and 25
May 1, July 18, Aug 15
Know Before You Go
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- The tour will also take place in case of rain, so please bring along a raincoat in case of bad weather
- Only guests above the age of 18 are allowed on this tour
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the Wine bar - Un Mondo Di Vino by displaying it to the bartender
- Address: Salizada San Canzian 5984A, 30121 Venice
- To locate the point on Google Maps, search for - Un Mondo Divino - Wine House
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.