FC BARCELONA vs SD EIBAR
- Attend this La Liga fixture between league champions FC Barcelona and SD Eibar, who are looking to survive relegation this season
- Game Schedule: 9:00 PM - Sunday, 23 February 2020 | Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Enjoy a passionate atmosphere at the largest stadium in Europe, with a capacity of more than 99,000 spectators
- Come be a part of one of the most vibrant displays of footballing passion and watch one of the most exciting styles of football at the Camp Nou
SD Eibar, the Basque-based club, has had a turbulent 2019-20 La Liga campaign and has been winless since November. The club was beaten soundly by FC Barcelona in the reverse fixture and come to the Camp Nou hoping for minimal damage. The Spanish Champions, on the other hand, have reignited their La Liga campaign and will look to put on a show for the home fans. The attacking trident of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, and Antoine Griezmann, all scored in the same match for the first time in the reverse fixture and will look to increase their goal tallies for the season.
Camp Nou is the home stadium FC Barcelona ever since it was built in 1957. The renowned stadium has a staggering capacity of 99,354 and has hosted matches at the Football World Cup and the Olympics, in addition to two Champions League finals. One of the stands displays the team’s motto, Mes Que un club which translates to “More than a club,” a feeling that can be seen echoing throughout the stadium on match day.
Optimized Seat Allocation - Seats in Pairs
The paired seats can be placed together, diagonally, one behind the other, with another fan in the middle or with a ladder in the middle.
The system gives priority to the option of adjoining seats. In the event of a reservation of more than 2 seats, the system will try to ensure that all seats are as close as possible. If an odd number of seats is chosen, one of the seats will be placed as close as possible to one of the paired seats.
- By Metro: L5 (to Badal Station) | L3 (to Palau Reial Station) | L5, L9S, L10S (to Collblanc Station) | L3 (to Les Corts)
- By Bus: H8 (to Les Corts - Arizala or Les Corts - Benavent) | 113 (to Av Joan XXIII - Maternitat) | M12 (to Av Joan XXIII - La Masia)
- By Tram: T1, T2, T3 (to Avinguda de Xile station)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at Camp Nou for redemption.