Ice Skating London: Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink
Break out your winter gear, put on your skates and glide into the festive season at the Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink! Includes equipment
- Skate against the backdrop of Henry VIII's historic home
- Enjoy spectacular views of the historic Tudor palace lit up after dark
- Spend 45 minutes on the ice and show off your moves
- Insider tip: Don’t miss the delicious hot chocolate at the Ice Rink café & bar
This winter, Henry VIII's sixteenth-century home will transform into a magical wonderland. Get into your skating gear and whizz around the ice as you soak in the festive atmosphere. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert skater looking to bust out your moves, this open-air ice rink offers something for everyone.
No matter what time of the day you decide to skate, the stunning Tudor Palace provides a picture-perfect backdrop, with its vivid red facade in the day time and vibrant lighting at night time.
With spectacular views and a delightful festive ambiance, the Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink is the perfect spot to unwind after work, go on a romantic date or for a fun-filled family activity.
- 45-minute ice-skating session
- Skating equipment
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
- Sessions last for 45min on the ice and 15min for skate exchange and session change
- Please arrive at the skate exchange at least 30 minutes before your session time
- Warm clothing and gloves must be worn
20 Dec – 1 Jan 2020
9:00 AM- 10:00 PM (Last skating session at 9:00 PM)
2nd January – 5th January 2020
9:00 AM to 09:00 PM (Last skating session at 08:00 PM)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
The ticket redemption point is the Hampton Court Palace (East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9AU)
Redeem your voucher at the time of entry into the attractions
The nearest metro station is ‘Hampton Court train station, which is a 5-minute walk to the palace