Welcome to WinterLand - General Entry Tickets
Make your way to the cozy corners of Neverland for the extraordinary experience that is WinterLand! With mouth-watering meals, engrossing games, tantalizing music, and relishing cocktails, you won’t run out of things to do!
- Join in on the philosophy that Neverland believes in, escapism, and get transported to the magical Alpine Paradise of WinterLand
- Blow on hot mulled wine and get cosy at the fire pit as you experience the true essence of WinterLand
- Tickle your tastebuds with some delectable flameless fondue, sourdough pizza, and gourmet burgers
- Head over to the Moose Bar for an overdose of cocktails- your cup literally runneth over
- Challenge your friends to a game of beer pong, table tennis and a bunch of arcade games
- Dance the night away with familiar DJ tunes and create memories worth a lifetime
If you’re in search for a night worth remembering, WinterLand is the place to go. Escape into this magical Alpine paradise that has plenty in store for you. Whether you feel like cosying up by the fire pit with a glass of hot mulled wine or chill by the heated pergola, we’ve got you covered. A wide variety of cocktails at the Moose Bar prevents your throat from drying up. Don’t forget to sample food from the street food traders, including sourdough pizza, mac n’ cheese, and flameless fondue.
If you’re feeling a little competitive, challenge your friends to a lively game of beer pong, skittles, table tennis or a variety of arcade games. Better yet, grab your friends and bust some moves on the dance floor to popular DJ tunes. Essentially, WinterLand provides you with the perfect escape from reality while letting you experience a little piece of paradise. After all, ideal escapism can only be achieved through outstanding service, crafted drinks, mouth-watering food and all-night entertainment.
- Entry ticket into WinterLand
Know Before You Go
- Children aged 11 and below may enter for free but must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Children must be out of the venue by 5:00 PM
- Well-behaved dogs will be permitted inside if kept on a leash
- As the venue closes at 12:00 AM, the bar will stop serving drinks by 11:30 PM
- Make sure to bring a valid photo ID (passport or driving license) to be served drinks
- Locals living within SW6 or SW19 are allowed to enter for free on operational days (except for Saturdays). Make sure to carry your proof of address along with you
- Wed- Fri: 6:00 PM- 12:00 AM
- Sat: 12:00 PM- 12:00 AM
- Sun: 12:00 PM- 6:30 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Make your way to Neverland Cocktail bar (Wandsworth Bridge Road, London SW6 2TY)
Take the South Western Railway Line and get off at Wandsworth Town station.
This station is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.