All Tuscany in a day - Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa
Make your visit memorable by experiencing the best of Tuscany in a day! On a guided excursion from Florence, visit the World Heritage sites of San Gimignano, Pisa, and Siena. Top off the affair with a delicious Tuscan lunch and authentic wine tasting!
- Discover the Tuscan experience with its lyrical landscapes and edgy world-class art, all in one day!
- Visit the walled hill city of Siena, known for its medieval appeal and Gothic appearance. Check out the Piazza del Campo, known famously to hold the Palio Horse Race every year.
- Explore the World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, an eternally sought-after destination with its skyline of medieval towers.
- Discover Pisa and its renowned charm with places like Piazza dei Miracoli, the Cathedral, and the famous Leaning Tower.
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch with a local wine tasting tour amidst the rolling hills in the Chianti region.
Kickstart the tour with Siena and some authentic wine tasting
As Italy’s most-frequented province, there is little doubt that Siena is amongst the country’s most beautiful locations. Located in the Tuscany region, Siena is known primarily for its diverse range of historical monuments from the medieval period. The landscape is dotted with Romanesque and Gothic monuments. Your tour begins here, with a visit to Piazza del Campo where the famous Palio Horse Race is held twice annually, following the Piazza del Duomo, where you can soak in the stunning exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After whiling away time doing your own thing, you will head to a winery located in between Siena and San Gimignano. Here, you will indulge in an authentic wine tasting experience with addition to a delectable Tuscan menu for lunch. The lunch consists of Bruschetta for starters, salami and fresh cheese, as first course tagliatelle with ragù sauce (upon request with tomato) and a typical dessert (wine and water included) to end the meal.
Experience the medieval atmosphere of San Gimignano
San Gimignano, famously known as the Town of Fine Towers, is your next attraction on the itinerary. With numerous churches like the Collegiate Church and the Church of Sant'agostino, this gorgeous walled town embodies the true essence of medieval Europe. Here, you can make the most of your free time with a visit to Piazza della Cisterna and Piazza del Duomo. Try out the world famous Gelato and capture stunning photos that will remain in your mind’s eye for years to come.
Discover the best attractions in Pisa
After San Gimignano, you will follow the picturesque roads rolling down the Chianti region to the compelling city of Pisa. Discover the treasures hidden within Piazza dei Miracoli, from the Baptistery and the Cathedral to, of course, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The Leaning Tower, constructed in the 12th and 13th centuries is one of the most notable landmarks in Europe and one of the seven wonders of the world. It stands at a height of 56 meters, and leans at almost 4 degrees, which led to its now famous name. After spending some free time here, your tour will come to an end. Head back to Florence with a boat load of memories that will last you a lifetime.
- Transfers by GT coach
- Licensed multilingual tour escort
- Typical Tuscan lunch with drinks
- Wine tasting
- Professional local guide in Siena
- Siena Cathedral entrance fee
- Free time in Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Free time in San Gimignano
- From Nov- Mar: 4 times per week - on Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat at 7:45 AM
- From Apr-Oct: Daily at 7:45 AM
Reduced Price Tickets
Students under 26 enjoy discounted rates.
English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Tickets to Leaning Tower of Pisa
Know Before You Go
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available on request. Dietary requirements should be specified at the time of booking.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The order of the visit may change.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your ticket redemption point is - at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), in front of the yellow Street Sign Caf Tour – Gray Line.
- These Light Rail lines stop near Via Elio Gabbuggiani and Viale Fratelli Rosselli: T1.
- These Bus lines stop near Via Elio Gabbuggiani and Viale Fratelli Rosselli: 30, 57, LAM PO-FI, LINEA CF.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.