Guided Tour of Segovia Alcazar & Toledo with Optional Cathedral
Embark on a guided tour to Toledo and Segovia, and explore two World Heritage sites in one day. Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid for a smooth experience.
- Embark on a guided day tour of Toledo and Segovia and learn more about the history of these historic locations.
- Visit the many iconic attractions in these cities, such as the Alcázar, the Roman Aqueduct and the Church of Santo Tomé with your bilingual guide who will provide you with helpful commentary about the attractions and their history.
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid in an air-conditioned luxury coach.
Explore the cities of Toledo and Segovia, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, on this guided day tour from Madrid. These famous and iconic cities are some of the most popular destinations in Spain, and rightly so. Famous for its bladed weapons, for being the seat of power of Charles V, and for being the final residence of the great Spanish master of the late Renaissance, El Greco, Toledo offers a walk down the lanes of history and art at nearly every corner. In Segovia meanwhile, you can see the famous Roman aqueduct, the cathedral (one of the last Gothic to be built in Europe), and the Alcázar of Segovia, built on a rocky crag above the confluence of 2 rivers near the Guadarrama mountains.
Start early in the morning from Madrid and enjoy luxury bus transportation to Segovia, where your tour will begin. With an expert bilingual guide accompanying you and providing you with helpful commentary, you will visit every essential and iconic attraction of the city, such as the Alcázar, the Roman Aqueducts, and the Cathedral.
After your tour of Segovia you will head on to Toledo, where your guide will lead you through Jewish quarter, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and the Church of Santo Tomé, where you can see the famous painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz” by El Greco, and much more. You can wander through the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods and discover how they have lived in harmony for centuries. Optionally, you can choose to also visit the Toledo Cathedral with the guide.
Ideal for art and history lovers, this tour of Toledo and Segovia will offer you a glimpse into the great cultural heritage of these Spanish cities.
- Guided tour of Segovia
- Guided tour of Toledo
- Expert Bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Alcazar in Segovia
- Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo (optional)
- Round-trip transportation from Madrid
- Food and Drinks
- Transfers from your hotel
Know Before You Go
- This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
Timings and Availability
- This tour takes place daily and it departs from the meeting points at 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
- The tour lasts for 12 hours approximately.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs to avoid delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 0-3 can join this tour for free. Children aged 3-11 can avail reduced price tickets. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the meeting point to gain entry.
At 7:30 AM: Plaza Las Ventas, Calle Julio Camba, outside the Las Ventas subway (exit Julio Camba), 28028 Madrid.
At 8:00 AM: Statue of Neptune, Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 28014 Madrid
- The nearest bus station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas, and bus 28, 31 and 106 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro station to Plaza Las Ventas is Ventas. Lines 2 and 5 stop here.
- The nearest bus station to Plaza Cánovas del Castillo is Neptuno, and bus 6, 10, 14, 26 will stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.