Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Skip the Line Guided tour
Witness the holy Romanesque statue of the Black Madonna at the Montserrat Basilica before heading to the Sagrada Família with your convenient skip-the-line ticket!
- Visit two of Barcelona’s most revered attractions on the same day
- Cozy groups of 25 members or less guarantee an intimate experience
- Visit the monastery and basilica of Montserrat and see the hallowed statue of the Black Madonna
- Take the cable car to the top of the mountain or discover the paintings and exhibits at the local museum
- Make your way to Sagrada Família and enjoy skip-the-line access into the attraction
- Your tour guide will help you better understand the cultural significance of both attractions
- Round-trip transfers to and from the attractions guarantee a hassle-free experience
Board your air-conditioned bus at the sumptuous Plaça d’Espanya and travel through the Catalan landscape beyond Barcelona. Once at Montserrat, learn about the history of Montserrat and the Black Madonna, a Romanesque statue around which the basilica was built several centuries ago.
After this, you will have some time to explore Montserrat at your own pace. Check out the local museum and gaze at the works of Picasso and Dali! Ride up to one of the peaks on a cable car and capture some incredible photographs! End your tour with a visit to the Sagrada Familia. Marvel at the basilica’s complex architecture; from the towers built to resemble the surrounding peaks to the gravity-defying spires, Gaudi’s brilliant architecture is truly a sight to behold!
- Air-conditioned transfers
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Admission to the Montserrat Monastery
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Sagrada Família
- Cozy groups of 25 members or less
- Hotel transfers
Ages 0-1yrs go free. Ages 2-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
Group sizes are restricted to 25 people Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour to avoid missing your transport Wheelchairs and motorized scooters cannot be accommodated on the group tours since access to lifts and ramps are limited
Sun, Fri & Sat: 8:00 AM
Mon-Sat: 8:00 AM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before scheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the pickup time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at Plaça d'Espanya (under Torres Venecianas)
- Coming from Plaça d’Espanya, look out for the two towers (Torres Venecianes)
- Your meeting point in under the tower on the right-hand side, located in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you here, where you will also board your bus
- Your bus departs at 8:00 AM from this stop, so ensure you report here at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Nearest metro station is Pl. Espanya, which is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Metro lines L1, L3 & l8 stop here
- Nearest bus stop is Pl. Espanya, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #13, 46 & 150 stop here
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout