ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views with The Slide
Gain access to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, UK's tallest sculpture standing 114.5 meters tall. Admire the London skyline from the 360 degrees observation platform. Also, feel the rush of adrenaline on the longest tunnel slide as you twist and turn down the sculpture while London passes you by!
- Visit the iconic sculpture of ArcelorMittal Orbit designed by British artist Anish Kapoor in the heart of London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Soak in an impressive panorama of the London Skyline from a 360-degree mirrored viewing platform.
- Get up close and personal with iconic landmarks of London through innovative and interactive touchscreens.
- Weave your way down on a dramatic tunnel slide, coiling 178m down the tower to ground level.
- During your 40-second descend down the slide, you'll cruise at speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, whizzing your way down ArcelorMittal Orbit’s iconic loops and curves.
Soar into the sky at the ArcelorMittal Orbit
Visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit, UK`s tallest sculpture at 114.5 meters tall. From the 360 degrees observation platforms, you can admire the London skyline including Canary Wharf, O2, The Shard, The Walkie Talkie, St Paul’s Cathedral and out to Wembley Stadium. Spot famous landmarks of London and get to know more about them with the help of interactive touchscreens. ArcelorMittal Orbit an experience not to be missed with its spectacular set of giant mirrors and panoramic views.
Whiz down the longest tunnel Slide
Once you've seen all that London has to offer, plummet down to earth on a thrilling alternative to stairs - The Slide. Measuring 178m, The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide. Visitors travel down The Slide as it twists and turns 12 times, including a tight corkscrew section and ends with a 50 meter straight run to the ground. During the descent you will catch glimpses of London through transparent sections before plunging into a sea of darkness, leaving you curious about the next drop!
- Admission to ArcelorMittal Orbit
- The Slide
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
Monday to Friday: 11am to 5pm (Last entry 4.30pm)
Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (Last entry 5.30pm)
From 1st October 2019 until 31st October 2019 opening hours will be: 11 AM - 4 PM
- Wheelchairs are available on a first come first serve basis to visitors. The ArcelorMittal Orbit is licensed to operate with a maximum of three wheelchairs on the Platforms at any one time.
- Audio descriptive features are available on the interactive screens for the visually impaired.
- A selection of static literature is available to assist visitors with hearing impairments.
- Visitors are welcome to bring assistance animals along with them during the visit.
Stratford Station, Stratford International Station (6 minutes from St Pancras).
Pudding Mill Lane.
D8 and 339 (from Stratford City) stop nearby.
Central Line, Jubilee Line to Stratford station.
- The ArcelorMittal Orbit does not have a visitor car park. Nearby there are two independently operated, chargeable car parks – Stratford multi-storey car park and the Westfield Stratford City car park.
- Visitors using The Slide must be at least 1.3m in height and eight years old.
- The use of personal go-pros, cameras, phones, other electronic devices and unofficial recording equipment on The Slide are not permitted.
- If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo or any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you will not be allowed to ride The Slide.
- All materials used to enhance speed are strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to wear loose clothing, large jewelry or inappropriate footwear on The Slide.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your tickets will be sent to you via email shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets.
- Please display the tickets along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the entrance of ArcelorMittal Orbit.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - ArcelorMittal Orbit.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.