Westminster To Greenwich: Thames River Cruise
Get on the River Thames sightseeing cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and enjoy a scenic journey through the heart of London. Beat the traffic and see the many famed attractions and monuments of London from your unique aquatic vantage point.
- Take the scenic route from Westminster to Greenwich with the River Thames cruise.
- See the iconic monuments of London from a unique perspective on the waters.
- These boats are among the fastest in the city, allowing you to save time as you cruise from one pier to another.
What to Expect
Cruising the Thames lets you experience London from a unique aquatic vantage point. With dramatic views, fresh breeze and quick transfers, this cruise is perfect for anyone looking to beat the traffic and see the sights.
Board the cruise at the Westminster pier and sit back and relax as you’re transported to Greenwich through some of the most stunning vistas in all of the city. With panoramic views of the city’s top attractions including Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more, you’re sure to remember the views from this cruise.
Save time and witness London in an interesting and different way with the River Thames Sightseeing cruise.
- River Thames Sightseeing Cruise tickets (from Westminster to Greenwich)
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
During Winter (from 29th October until 31st March): The cruise runs daily from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM, with a frequency of one cruise every 40 minutes.
During Summer (from 1st April until 27th October): The cruise runs daily from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (and until 5:00 PM during peak season - June, July, and August), with a frequency of one cruise every 30 minutes.
There will be no service on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing day and New Year’s Day
Please arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 5-15 are eligible for reduced prices. Please select "Child" option on the last page.
- Infants aged 0-4 can enter for free
These tickets are valid for the day chosen while booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Westminster To Greenwich River Thames Sightseeing Cruise mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the Westminster Pier to gain entry.
Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, UK
You can reach the pier by bus or Underground.
- Buses no. 148 and 211 ply regularly to Westminster station.
- The nearest station for the Underground is Westminster.