TV Tower: Snacks & Drinks with Skip The Line Tickets
Skip the lines and ascend to the revolving Sphere restaurant in the Berlin TV Tower for some snacks and drinks. From your window seat 207 metres above the city, you can take in 360-degree panoramic views of Berlin as you savour your meal.
- Head to the top of the Berlin TV tower and enjoy sweeping 360-degree views of the city below with this ticket.
- Take advantage of skip-the-line access to the TV tower and see the many landmarks of Berlin from your vantage point, with far reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days.
- Enjoy snacks and drinks at the revolving Sphere restaurant located at the top of the tower, with your choice of either a currywurst & champagne combo or a beer & bouletter combo being served to you while you admire the sights.
What to Expect
Admire the Views From the Berliner Fernsehturm
The Berlin TV Tower, or Berliner Fernsehturm as it locally referred to, has risen to become one of the top tourist destinations in the whole of Germany, with over a million visitors coming to visit every year. Located close to Alexanderplatz, the 1,207-foot (368-metre) tall tower is a symbol of the city and one of the tallest freestanding structures in Europe. With these tickets, you will get a chance to take the elevator all the way up to the revolving Spere restaurant, 207 meters above the city. Soak in the delightful surroundings, with far-reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days. You can make out the unique attractions of Berlin, such as Alexanderplatz and the Brandenburg Gate from your vantage point.
At the revolving Sphere restaurant, a table will be reserved for you. A course of snacks and drinks will be served to you in the restaurant. You can choose to either have a combo of currywurst and a glass of champagne or a combo of bouletter and a mug of beer, both local favourites. Soak up gorgeous views of the city as you eat. Each table is located next to a window, and all of Berlin will become the backdrop to your meal as you slowly rotate once every half or full hour. Come, experience the magic of this great symbol of German freedom and unity!
- Skip-the-queue entrance to Berlin's TV Tower
- Window table reservation at the Sphere restaurant
- Snacks and drinks
- Free WiFi
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked time. The TV tower can only hold the table reservation for 15 minutes.
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower.
- Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to queue for the security check and elevator.
- Infants under 4 can enter for free.
Availability & Timings
The tower is open on all days of the week and tickets can be booked between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM in 30-minute intervals.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches).
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID at the security control on the 1st floor for the redemption of your tickets. Then, take the elevator and meet your hostess at the steps leading to the restaurant to be assigned seating
Berliner Fernsehturm, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Take buses 100, 200, M48, N5, or TXL to S+U Alexanderplatz (Bln) [Bus K.-Liebknecht-Str]. The TV Tower is a short 3-minute walk from here.
Take trains HBX, RB14, RE1, RE2, RE4, RE7, S3, S5, S7, or S9 and get off at the Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof. The Berlin TV Tower is a short 2-minute walk from this station.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.