Day Trip to Champagne Region from Paris including Moët & Chandon, Hautvillers and a Family Winery
Experience the best of the Champagne Region with this day trip from Paris! Let your expert guide take your small group of maximum 8 people around the region in a vehicle with air conditioning. Learn all there is to know about champagne when you visit the Moët & Chandon cellars in Epernay and go to Hautviller, where Dom Pérignon used to live. Take in the beauty of the region and enjoy champagne tasting at multiple locations during the tour.
- Go on a full day trip from Paris to the Champagne region.
- Visit the world-famous Moët & Chandon cellars in Epernay.
- Stop in Hautvillers, where Dom Pérignon produced and perfected champagne and where he lies to rest.
- Drive through the Reims Mountain Regional Nature Park and admire the endless vineyards dotted with charming villages.
- End your day with a champagne tasting at a family winery.
- An English-speaking guide, a group size of maximum 8 people and transportation in an air conditioned vehicle ensure a hassle-free and informative experience.
Go on a Day Trip to the “Champagne Capital”
Go on an unforgettable day trip from Paris to the Champagne Region. Your experience begins in Paris, where you will meet your guide and small group of no more than 8 people and climb on board an air-conditioned vehicle to travel to your first stop: Epernay.
The famous Moët & Chandon champagne house in Epernay is one of the largest champagne cellars in the world, with about 17 miles (28 km) of underground tunnels. Let your guide lead you through the underground cellars as you learn about the champagne making process. At the end of your 1.5 hour walking tour, you will get to sample a glass of the luxurious champagne to taste the end product of the process you have just learned all about.
Let Your Expert Guide Show You the Best of the Champagne Region
You will have a short lunch break, after which you get back on the bus to go to the Reims Mountain Regional Nature Park. Admire the endless vineyards dotted with countless charming villages on your way to Hautvillers, also referred to as the birthplace of Champagne. Learn about one particularly famous ex-resident of the village, Dom Pérignon, who dedicated his life to producing Champagne and perfecting the process and flavors.
After visiting Hautvillers, you will continue your scenic drive, with your expert guide stopping at several places so that you can take in the stunning French landscapes around you. Your last stop will be a family-run winery, where you can taste 4 different champagnes before heading back to Paris. After your extensive champagne tour, you can expect to understand how the flavors in different champagnes come to be and why the champagne region is celebrated for its high-quality products and breathtaking scenery.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group size (maximum 8 people)
- Champagne tasting at Moët & Chandon
- Visit to Dom Pérignon’s tomb in Hautvillers
- Champagne tastings at a family-run winery
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Know Before You Go
This tour takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 07:30 am. Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure to avoid any delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Tickets for children (aged 0-11) are available for a reduced price.
What to wear
Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive your Day Trip to Champagne Region from Paris including Moët & Chandon, Hautvillers and a Family Winery voucher shortly per e-mail.
- On the day of your experience, please show your voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID, at the meeting point.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience.
The meeting point for this experience is in front of Royale Cafe (19 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001) .
Take buses 21, 27, or 95 and get off at Pyramides bus stop. The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from here.
Take metro 7 or 14 and get off at Pyramides metro station. The meeting point is a 2-minute walk from here.
Your voucher is only valid for the date that is selected while booking.