Early Access: Skip the Line Uffizi Tour & Palazzo Vecchio
Explore the glorious 86,000 square feet of art at the magnificent Uffizi Gallery with hassle-free skip-the-line access. On this 3-hour guided tour, your English-speaking guide shall give you some fascinating insights into the masterpiece Renaissance art that is housed within the Gallery. Additionally, you will get to wander into the iconic Palazzo Vecchio.
- Be enchanted by the stunning art that adorns the walls of the world-famous Uffizi Gallery and benefit from skip-the-line access on this wholesome tour of the best in Florence.
- Walk through the halls of the Uzzifi and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression.
- With a fluent, English-speaking guide by your side, you will get the chance to experience Florence like never before.
- Top it all off with a visit to the marvelous Palazzo Vecchio, a symbol of Florence and the seat of power.
Enjoy Skip-the-Line Access to the Enchanting Uffizi Gallery
After meeting your guide, you will kick start your day in Florence with a delightful visit to the famed Uffizi Gallery. Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying. Having the tour being conducted in English makes this guided tour one of the most convenient and cost-effective ways of exploring the gallery.
Marvel at the Dominating Palazzo Vecchio
The Palazzo Vecchio has long remained the symbol of Florence. Uncover the most fascinating of Florentine history, including the Medici's rise and fall. At the Palazzo Vecchio, you will get to marvel at the magnificent frescos painted by Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci including the iconic Council of 500. Your guide won't miss a single detail and will guarantee an exciting and insightful tour.
- Skip-the-line access to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Services of an English-speaking guide.
- Tour of the Palazzo Vecchio.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. This tour is approximately 3 hours long.
This tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price tickets are available for children between the ages of 2 and 14 at 74 EUR. Entry is free for infants below the age of 2.
Make your way to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs. You will meet your guide at the tail of the bronze equestrian statue of Cosimo I in Piazza Della Signoria.
By Bus: Board the C2 and make your way to the Condotta bus stop. The statue is just a mere 1-minute walk from the bus stop.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Early Access: Skip the Line Uffizi Tour & Palazzo Vecchio vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Piazzale degli Uffiz, Florence