Harry Potter Film Locations Tour
Take an enchanting walking tour of London as you are guided through popular filming locations for the Harry Potter movies and other iconic sights of London! This 2.5-hour walking tour of the city includes delightful visits to Shakespeare's Globe and St. Paul's Cathedral, to name a few.
- Visit some of the most iconic locations from Harry Potter a franchise that inspired an entire generation to read and dream, on this 2.5 hour.
- Stop by real locations used during the filming of the movies, find out which house you belong in, stroll down the real Diagon Alley and of course, visit the iconic Platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross station!
- Enjoy the company and the commentary provided by your guide, a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast, who will walk you through the most loved franchise in history.
- Commemorate your visit with a photograph with the disappearing trolley - the perfect souvenir for wizarding folk at Platform 9¾!
- This tour is available in a variety of languages, i.e. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Visit Some of The Most Iconic Sets of Harry Potter with an Expert
Once you meet up with your friendly and efficient guide outside the Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue and are joined by the rest of your tour group, the game will be afoot! First and foremost, you will find out which house you belong in and after providing you with a brief introduction, you will make your way to the many different locations on your itinerary. Throughout your tour, your guide will be providing you with interesting commentary and tidbits from the movies but also interesting facts about locations you pass and if they have any connections to pop culture or movies aside from Harry Potter.
Visit Some of the Most Iconic Locations from Harry Potter
From taking a stroll on the real Diagon Alley to standing on the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters, this tour is every Potterhead's dream. Your visit shall cover Gringott's Bank, Platform 9 ¾, Daniel Radcliffe's School, 900-year-old Clink Prison, Sherlock Holmes' Pub, Trafalgar Square and many more! You will then get visit other iconic locations like where the battle in the sky took place at the beginning of Deathly Hallows when seven Potters were trying to make their way to safety and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron which marked Harry's entrance into the magical world. You'll also get to walk over the bridge the death eaters destroyed at the beginning of the Half-Blood Prince, signaling Voldemort's return to power. Perhaps the best photo opportunity will present itself at the last location on your itinerary, marking the end of your walking tour, King's Cross station.
- 2.5 hour guided tour of all Harry Potter film locations.
- Services of a professional guide (Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish).
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
This tour is available every Monday-Friday at 12:00 PM. While on Saturday and Sunday, this tour runs at 10:30 AM.
You must meet your guide outside the Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5AY. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
By Bus: Board either Bus #24, 29, 176, N29 or N279 to the Cambridge Circus (Stop D). The meeting point is located right outside the Palace Theatre, a mere 1-minute walk from the stop.
This is a walking tour and will involve a fair bit of walking. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes, clothing and carry a refillable water bottle with you.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This tour once booked can not be canceled or amended.
Our guide, George, was very competent, knew a lot and was very cheerful
I like your presentation and locations were all amazing as well.
The knowledge of ur tour guides about Harry Potter and London
You will receive an email confirmation with your Harry Potter Walking Tour of London vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to your guide.
Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London