Tickets to AQWA: Dive with Sharks
Dive into the beautiful world of AQWA’s Shipwreck Coast aquarium and see giant sharks, stingrays, turtles and schools of stunning fish!
- Plunge into the waters and see multiple species of sharks and the world's largest stingrays!
- Spot rare Western Australian fish in Australia's largest single aquarium.
- This tour is only applicable for certified SCUBA divers aged 15+yrs.
- Enjoy full admission to AQWA (WA's only major aquarium), and its stunning exhibits and attractions.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of Scuba equipment
- Free 4-hour parking
- General Admission to AQWA
You can cancel these tickets up to 168 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you're looking to gift an experience for the adrenaline junkie or animal lover in your life, there's nothing quite like this one! This exciting underwater adventure at the Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) is suitable for qualified SCUBA divers aged 15+yrs. You get to go up close and meet a diverse range of marine life including native sharks, turtles, the world’s largest stingrays, and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish on this guided dive experience. After you are done with your diving experience, you can spend the rest of the day exploring the 40+ amazing marine exhibits on display, including one of the world's largest living coral reefs.
P.S.: Not a certified diver? Go for the Snorkel with Sharks experience instead!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- From 31 Jan 2022, State Government-mandated proof of vaccination or exemption is required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16 and above. By agreeing to AQWA's Terms and Conditions and purchasing any AQWA ticket, gift card, or making a booking, you and all parties are consenting to show proof of vaccination or exemption upon arrival. You understand that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 15 and under do not require proof of vaccination.
- From 16 Jan 2022, Government-mandated face masks are required for all guests aged 12 and above. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 11 and under and those with a disability/medical exemption do not need to wear a face mask.
- Check-in via the SafeWA app or contact register is mandatory.
- Wed, Sat & Sun at 11:30am
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at theAquarium of Western Australia.
- Address: 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
AQWA is located 30 minutes from Perth CBD at the Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is ample free parking available on-site.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.