Westminster To Tower Bridge Quay Thames Cruise
Go on a sightseeing cruise over the River Thames and enjoy breathtaking views of the city. Spot iconic monuments and learn more live English commentary and multilingual WiFi audio guides.
- See famous landmarks, including the London Eye, National Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower of London, and more.
- Enjoy live English commentary, or plug into a multilingual WiFi audio guide as you enjoy the city views.
- Relax as you embark on a scenic route that includes Embankment, Festival, and Bankside piers.
- You can choose between a one-way trip or a return trip to suit your preference.
- Sightseeing Cruise (One-way or round trip)
- Live English commentary
- WiFi audio guides in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
A cruise over the Thames is the perfect way to explore London from a unique vantage point! Step onboard a sightseeing cruise and enjoy unparalleled views of some of London’s most iconic sights. See the London Eye, National Theatre, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, HMS Belfast, The Shard, Tower of London, and Tower Bridge on your way to the Tower Bridge Quay Listen to fascinating facts about the city via live English commentary or through WiFi audio guides in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin.
The cruise will stop at Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, and Bankside Pier before arriving at the Tower Bridge Quay. A one-way ticket is valid for a single boat trip from Westminster Pier to Tower Bridge Quay. A return ticket allows you to enjoy a journey back to the Westminster Pier.
know before you go
Westminster > Embankment > Festival > Bankside > Tower Bridge Quay
- The cruise is available daily.
- Time slots are available every 30 minutes from 10:30am to 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Victoria Embarkment.
- Address: A3211, London SW1A 2HR, United Kingdom.
- Landmark: James Outram Statue.
- The closest bus stop is Horseguards Avenue. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 3, 12, 159 and more. to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Embankment Station. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros Bakerloo, Circle, District line, Nothern to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.