Tickets to E・ZO FUKUOKA teamLab Forest
Gain admission to the Fukuoka teamLab Forest Museum, Japan, and become a part of nature as you engage with interactive exhibits.
- Discover the forest life by diving into a vibrant world of stimulating digital exhibits at Forest Fukuoka by teamLab.
- Use your smartphone to capture animals, study their traits, and make a collection book at 'Catching and Collecting Forest'.
- Watch the artworks move with your body and learn worldly concepts in the interactive 3-D space of the 'Exercise Forest'.
- Have fun at 'Bouncing Sphere Caterpillar House' and feel the ground move under your feet at 'Beating Earth'.
- Did you know? teamLab is a group of expansive-thinking digital artists in Japan and the team includes animators, engineers, artists, architects, and math experts.
- Entry to E・ZO FUKUOKA teamLab Forest
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Head to the interactive Forest Fukuoka museum by teamLab Forest to experience futuristic 3D exhibits. Educate yourself and increase your brain activity with multiple learning sessions.
Dive Into The Catch and Collect Forest
Encounter forest life and learn about different flora and fauna. Capture your favorite creatures using the mobile app camera and learn about their nature and other aspects. Add them to your collection or release them back into the forest, and make the best of an enjoyable learning session. Try to walk through the shaking ground at 'Beating Earth' and interact with nature in this stimulation.
Engage With Art In The Exercise Forest
Figure out higher-dimensional thinking by altering digital artworks through body movements in a physical space. Enhance the experience with your family and friends and create art with your body in this unique exhibit. Participate in entertaining activities like 'Bouncing Sphere Caterpillar House' to engage your body and brain in immense fun.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Lockers.
- It's allowed to bring guide dogs to the museum.
- Install the mobile application 'Catching and Collecting Forests' on your device in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
- The experience is not accessible for wheelchair users, people with mobility issues, and pregnant women.
- Strict Dress Code: it is required to wear slip-resistant shoes.
- It's recommended to not wear heels, clogs, sandals, or any shoes that make it difficult to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Note that the following are not allowed during this experience: pets, tripod, selfie sticks, food, and beverages.
- Mon to Fri: 11am to 8pm (last entry at 7pm)
- Sat & Sun: 10am to 8pm (last entry at 7pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at BOSS E · ZO FUKUOKA.
- Address: 2 Chome-2-6 Jigyohama, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka, 810-0065, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Kyushu Iryo Center(Hospital). It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1-5, 2-9, 6-1, 10, 15, 20, 94, and many more to get you there.